Monday, April 27, 2015

Light Of Faith



‘On’, ‘off’, ’on’, ‘off’. 

I still remember clicking the light switches is one of the most fun thing to play with during my childhood days. Of course get scolded without exception every time. It is also the light that keep my fear away during the dark. Light is like all mighty potion, a cure to fear of darkness.

 When I grew up, I am no longer afraid the dark I use to fear. There is another darkness I am afraid that will swallow me. The darkness of faith within myself. The light of Lotus came into my life when my career hit bottom. The light of Lotus reveal the path that I have to build to be success. I followed the light and I live a brighter life now. 

The dark faith of me never shows up again. Because I know when I need the light, it is just a simple click to switch it on.



No comments:

Post a Comment