Monday, May 11, 2015

Un-believable make Great with Lotus Treasures

Will you like to achieve 30 years worth of pursue in a month's time? I am very grateful to have this chance to seal the deal. This dream deal that the company has been pursuing for 30 years, tried three times and more over the decades.

The director say it is not possible before me as the feedback was; unless you can change the minister's mind. I was shocked and in awe as I held my Lotus Imperial Jadeite pendant close to my heart, reminded me of this dragon pillar design's meaning. Lotus Imperial Jadeite dragon pillar pendant brings the wearer imperial benefactors and prosperity.

Power, Beauty and Prosperity
During the meeting, the key decision maker (对手) was a harsh one, skeptical at the presentation, giving remarks throughout. I emphasize on the key points during my supervisor presentation. 

The moment our presentation is over. I took off my Lotus sandalwood beads which is for literati and clarity of the mind and turn them outwards, in the direction of the key decision maker (对手). In my mind I fervently wished for acceptance, understanding and agreement to our proposal. Meanwhile, he started to put us down again. Surprisingly, just as I finished a round with my Lotus sandalwood beads, he started to be more agreeable, saying that we can directly go to the site, test and install. Even the senior engineer next to him register shock on his face. 

I feel that I am standing on top of giants' shoulders for they have accumulated so much experience over the 30 years. And with my Lotus treasures, I was given a chance to be part of the deal which is a milestone in Singapore history, also to be part of the efforts to improve the world's water standard.

I sincerely thank and appreciate the journey thus far with my Lotus Treasures, and looking forward to greater better contributions with the best fengshui energy from Lotus on Water. 

Don't you love that you can save the time to greater heights? With Lotus on Water treasures, you can achieve the unbelievable good with greatness and courage.

---Shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment