Sunday, May 10, 2015

What Price is Right?

Recalling the work site conversation between 2 guys in the team before the accident happen to the technican, it goes like this:

"I know you haven't had breakfast, you should eat some food. The other replied, no its ok, I can just borrow energy from the mountain that we are going to work on and borrow some time as well and laughed."

I felt chilly as I recalled Master Yun's story on forgetting to bring his vermillion and had to sacrifice his blood "I had to cut my finger to let blood drip into the red vermillion and splash it onto the ground and asked the deity of earth here to send over to the deity of the mountain there, to pay the price of stealing the cosmic karma effect to give to the temple and believers of that area." followed by weeks of recovery. In Newton's Law, energy cannot be destroyed or created, its to be exchanged. In the movie Interstellar, they left the robot behind in exchange for moving forward in their flight plan. I didn't know whether he meant his words or its just a passing remark. But, I am afraid the price he might have to pay if he really intend to borrow energy from the mountain with reference to Master Yun's experience. The price of blood maybe in his hands or maybe I just overthink too much?

Moments after reaching the work site, one of the 2 guys said to me, you should take a photo now, document the laborious work being carried out now. I felt a sense of dread, unwilling to click the camera button, an unwelcoming feeling and pressed the button. Then I hear a scream followed by a man running towards me with a bleeding finger and he was rushed to the hospital. The rest of us continue the site work to completion over the several days. So who paid the price? What price is right? The person who wanted the exchange of energy did not have blood in his hands for another gave away in the accident. I know that Master Yun uses the best vermillion for the best reasons, "red vermillion that Lotus on Water uses to do the ceremonious blessing is a symbol of the innocence and precious price paid on behalf of the receiver and administrator of the good feng shui energy". I know the price I had paid for my Lotus treasures, prosper me and my family, attracted great and helpful benefactors and keep me from serious harm. Over the few days at the work site, there are additional local engineers to expedite the work with meals catered, this was not provided previously. Even the accommodation arrangement made prior to the work site is also special, never before in company history.

If you ask me which price I want to pay for good feng shui energy, I will choose the price tag of Lotus treasures rather than steal and get blood on my hands. Given you a choice, which one will you choose?

Price of Blood or Blessing Vermilion of Lotus on Water with Lotus Treasures?

---Shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment