Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Believe, and you shall Receive with Lotus on Water

My dreams of being an officer were dashed when I found out that I had to be medically downgraded.  I was second-in-command in my army uniformed group during secondary school days.  Most of my friends from my advanced leadership course eventually became officers, except me.
 
I was very disappointed with myself and my father looked down upon me because he was a tank commander and projected his expectations onto me to be the same or better than him.  Little did I know, I was with a gang of miracle makers, the army clerks.
 
Fearsome Dharma Protectors, imbued with magical powers, defending the Buddhist Faith
 
We were a bunch of misfits, but we believed that we were alright, or simply temporary misplaced.  Mr A. had epilepsy in the past.   He did his army job well and was not any medication.  We believed that he was okay.  He is now climbing more mountains than I was and doing his Masters in Chemical Engineering.  Mr D. was deemed psychologically unfit.  We believed he just needed some talking to and attention.  He read up on how is he behaving like this and believed he could walked out of this without medication.  He went on to mentor school children by tutoring them in Maths & Science.  He went on to take his degree at Singapore Management University and now enjoys rock-climbing and playing soccer.
 
Laughing in Victory, adorned with treasures.  Specially-designed by Master Yun.  Grand Wealth God.
 
We just had a major celebration of bountiful harvests yesterday.  At Lotus On Water, you will be with the crowd that always celebrate harvests.  Among our group, we had a client that believed in his Lotus treasures that eventually, his health improved at such an accelerating pace that he is now able to put more focus on his wealth-generating skill of chauffeuring people, and managed to subdue his bad temper to rekindle the cold relationship with his wife.  Isn’t this a Lotus victory worth celebrating many times over?
 

The Victorious Trio celebrating achievements and Prosperity to Believers

What I learnt is:  Other’s are entitled to their opinions about us, but we Need to Believe that we can achieve what our mind can conceive.  With this strong Believe, combined with our Lotus treasures, Victory will be swift and big.  Celebrations frequent and grand.
 
 
 
-- Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment