Monday, June 15, 2015

Breathing Lotus - Rewarding experience

Last week, the entire office was asked to stay back for an important conference call with our main office in Chicago.  We do not know what to expect, and not even our CEO knows what is to be spoken.  On that night, we were surprised to hear that I had won Associate of the Quarter award from January to March this year.
 
I had been with this team for just over a year and was given plenty of opportunities to stretch my potential.  It was very easy to yield to natural habits of grumbling and negativities, leading to spirals downward.  But, I recall that we were all wearing Lotus treasures and with Lotus on Water and served as cultural ambassadors, spreading the brand of good fengshui, right from the same source that advised the imperial family.
 
If the imperial dynasties can rule the large land of China for hundreds of years, what say the advice given to enable this.  I had the privilege like many of our Lotus clients, to have the affinity to know about Lotus and wear Lotus.  Then we should live Lotus and breathe Lotus.
 
Lotus on Water is about wealth.  Wealth comes from prosperity, which comes from progress borne out of excellent standards.  Then I should bring this level of excellent standards to my work habits.  I poured the Lotus standards into my work, and my work poured the gratitude back to me in the form of an award.  With this award, I am given US$500 and a trophy.
 
Third Guanyin representing Lotus on Water's uncompromising standards
 
I cherished it as a milestone in my career and life.  A hallmark of excellence that can be cultivated with a mere change in attitude and enhanced further with my Lotus treasures.
 
Live, breathe and own a piece of Lotus on Water's excellence
 
If I can do it, so can you!
 
-- Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment