Sunday, August 30, 2015

Be prosperous like Kung Fu Panda

The western designers for Po, the Kungfu Panda, looked to Chinese culture, in particular the Forbidden Palace, for inspiration and relevance to create this lovely cartoon.

I was with my wife at the DreamWorks Animation exhibition at the ArtScience Museum on a Sunday, and happened to listen to the designer's inspiration on creating Po.

He mentioned Gold is Po's theme where he represents the Dragon Warrior.  It is sifting through many Chinese cultural symbols that they conclude to associate Gold with Dragon.  Gold is a commonly known highly valued asset.  To represent Po and Dragon as the most valued character, Gold is central to emphasize this fact.

Upon looking at my Lotus Double Dragon ring in both yellow and white gold, I felt that I was like Po, who thought we would inherit our father's noodles stall, yet eventually upon receiving our calling, went on to surpass many challenges and emerging as the Dragon Warrior.  It does not end there.

Dragon Warrior's purpose is the noble quest to save the village.  My noble quest is to reach prosperity in the shortest time so that I can help others around me.  With Lotus on Water, the double dragon ring did brought the Dragon Warrior out of me in my career and my life by presenting me with plenty of opportunities for me to excel in. 

Come join us to be part of the prosperous kung fu on the path to be successful Dragon Warriors.

Prosperous Laughing Buddha that looks like Kungfu Panda
-- Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment