Sunday, September 13, 2015

Are you a Huat Olympian?

Have you seen weight-lifters raised gold ingots?  Yes, I did!! That's me!  We know weight lifters take huge efforts to lift weights many times their own, many times over.

That is what I did whenever I need a boost.  One of the many ways I push myself to prosperity is to see myself lifting a huge 元宝, just like this Laughing Buddha lifting up this huge 元宝 with pride and laughter.

I would imagine that I have a solid gold 元宝 the size of a baby bathtub, and with a huff and puff, pushed all the way above my head, as high as possible.  This brought me a rush of good feeling and sense of achievement.  In some way, it brought control over the chaos that surfaced with the ever-changing nature of work, of life.

We know the brain, in particular the subconscious, is unable to discern realness.  As long as you are able to see the outcome in your mind's eye, your brain's reticular function will organize ways to fulfill the outcome.  Let's take an example to see this in action.  Try cooking an egg.  Did your mind automatically create steps to do so?  It happened to me when lifting the 元宝.

It gets better when combined with Lotus treasures when the Lotus jadeite and Lotus crystals acts as loud radios transmitting your prosperity thoughts and actions into the One Universe that we are a part of.

Let's raise the Huat with all your might, in day and night, with Lotus on Water.

Did you manage to see this prosperous ingot lifter?

-- Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment