Sunday, September 6, 2015

The 2As: Ask and Action

Last week, I listened to Master Yun's speech about the Questions and Actions one carry out, which are to be aligned to be closer to the Creator or 'God-like'

I like to call it the 2A's : Ask and Actions.
Why, what and how are the Questions one ask to oneself and to others?

Are the Actions done in line to that of the Questions?

Inspired by Master Yun's speech, I asked myself more questions.

One of them never crossed my mind:
Why am I waiting for someone to set up a successful system and I just follow?

For years I have been waiting for someone to setup the perfect system and I can just follow.

But there's no perfect system, there is always changes to improve the system. I will have to determine what changes I want and needs to fulfill my purpose.

Also, how one uses the system yields different results. It's like how each individual Lotus client is prescribed Lotus treasure individually according to their needs.

And why wait for someone when I can create the opportunity, the system according to my situation, wants, needs and purpose.

Yes, at Lotus on Water too,  I created my steps to more prosperity with my Lotus collection.
You can try to ask questions to yourself also.

Take the step to answer your questions in line your actions too!

This client ask what this pendant is for, now she has taken action.

---Shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment