Sunday, September 27, 2015

Walking the learning path with your Lotus treasures

We work on things that we want to better at.  The golden nugget in Learning from repeated attempts is to do it better the next time.

When you repeat the same activity again, you are more prepared because you learn from your past interactions.  Just like a baby learning to walk, just like how I pick up English for the first time.  I work on it until I can speak English fluently now.  We tend to forget how we put in so much effort to master grammar, verbs, adjectives and nouns.  We struggle up a slope, rest on a plateau, and struggle up another slope.  This is the natural progression to Success, and it is all in our own masteries.

My Lotus Fiji sandalwood beads, combined with my Lotus jadeite pendant that also contained my literati element, readily introduced novel perspectives or helped me to recollect my past victories quicker and clearer.  This contributed greatly in reducing my learning curves and hastening my mastering of subjects.

My Lotus treasures presented assisting steps up my learning slope which  I prefer to walk the learning path with Lotus on Water, and so can you.
 
Ask for Lotus Sandalwood for inspirations to your solutions
 
-- Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment