Thursday, December 24, 2015

I See It: The Lotus Has Continued To Blossom, Bright And Strong

For the last time of this 2015, Master Yun publically blessed and reblessed our Lotus collections (next, we will be looking forward to the 1st Mass Blessing event during 2016 Chinese New Year -- by then, you should have done up your annual quantum fengshui). 


I was there. I hands-on the night before the celebration to make sure every of our blessed clients' existing collection was exposed to receive Master Yun's reblessing, and all of them including the newly purchased treasures could fit on our blessing altar, in the blessing of the 2nd and 4th Lotus Guan Yin. And I was there on Winter Solstice night, climbing up and down to different parts of the blessing altar, to usher Master Yun's blessings to every single one of the Lotus collections. 


And it dawned upon me: we have unprecedented number of new collections to be blessed this session.

The first row of the blessing altar was reserved for newly purchased collections, and it was a bursting full house. There were wonderful auspicious jadeite pendants, Lotus Qinan, 108 agarwood beads, the powerful Heaven and Earth jadeite rings, Lotus crystals and so on -- I had to arrange them right side by side, even deck some of them close to the edge, so all could fit on the first row, as how I promised my clients that their newly purchase Lotus treasures will be.


I am glad that more and more blessed individuals are taking their first steps with the Lotus on this auspicious occasion, and even more blessed regulars leaping onto their next stage of prosperity, committing to their next precious Lotus collection, to their future and fortune.

And it was also this 22 December 2015 that I witness more-than-ever blessed regulars coming back to have their existing collections reblessed. So much so that boxes of Lotus collections were stacking up -- there was literally a second floor.

I see it: the Lotus has continued to blossom, bright and strong.

More HUAT to come.

-- Kan Ying Loong, Executive Director

No comments:

Post a Comment