Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Full house, full of prosperity!

For those of you who were here for the 10th anniversary mass blessing celebration, two words: Huat Liao!
Very very lucky and honored to be involved again!...for the blessing ceremony. 
Those of you who are actively keeping up with the blog, you would have seen my previous article where I mention about my first time being involved in the blessing ceremony. Now, it's my second time (proud to say it)

And yes, the white gloves were out early while I was still on stage...before I even stepped into the main gallery -- Why?

Because I simply can't wait for it to happen!

Because this time round, we had the MOST number of new collections blessed this 26 June! (so much, that we got to do some stacking and having a stand for the mountains and sculptures)
Not only do I get to stand beside Master Yun to witness the special prayers with his 108 beads for the blessing, and also I get to see ALL those magnificent Lotus collection being blessed one by one. 



A big CONGRATULATIONS to you if your's is up on the front row for the blessing! You don't need to be a genius to imagine and feel the tremendous Huat Qi in the main gallery (the founding gallery)

How tremendous? How huat?



Just one day after the 10th anniversary, my dad who is wearing the Lotus collection got promoted to Assistant Manager. (he joined this company less than a year ago)

So for those who read the article I posted on that day itself of the 10th anniversary celebration plus this...AND STILL, not taken any action to prosper or further prosper with the Lotus...(so strange)

One tip: Huat Qi is strong in the Lotus gallery.

Huat more!

-- Samuel Ling, Assistant to Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment