Monday, June 20, 2016

If

Whenever we look at successful people around us, we inevitably wonder: what if I did that, today would I be…

If I did not do that, today I would be…

Many Lotus clients have one thing in common: they want to change their current predicament. Some may seek wealth, some hope for better health, some might be looking to improve their benefactor luck, while some might wish to fulfil their aspirations etc. Not everyone of them came to Lotus on Water with huge wealth to purchase our jadeites; there was a client whose business failed and was in debt when he came to Lotus. But look at him now, he has an amazingly successful career and he handles one project after another. The prices of the Lotus treasures that he purchased also progressed from the thousands to ten over thousands. If he did not have the determination to change when he came to Lotus, how would his life be today?

If I did not have the determination to change my life, I would not have encountered Lotus on Water and I would not have witnessed so many others prospering with the help of Lotus, I would also not have the confidence to seek a new career after prolong unemployment.  

There are still some old dreams and aspirations unfulfilled, but they are so longer relevant as I have a better path now. So as long as you seek change, visit Lotus on Water TODAY to accelerate your path to fulfilling your dreams!

If your dreams are fulfilled as fast as an eagle’s flight.


-- Oo Hewe

(Translated)

No comments:

Post a Comment