Friday, July 29, 2016

Taking The First Step

Recently I have been in the gallery a little more often and have been fortunate to speak with several new clients and sharing with several yet to be customers.

I have come to realise the importance of taking the first step. Whether is it a project, a weight loss program, a new business etc, it all starts with the first step.

Is it always easy to take the first step? NEVER!!

We all know this, easy to think and plan on the paper but going out there to fight a war is always a different ball game. But let me tell you one difference here, once you have taken your first step, then your life will go into a change.

My life has changed since the first step I took with the Lotus, so have many others, especially those who continue to grow and trust in the Lotus. Was it easy and luxurious for everyone? Definitely No.
Its painful, especially when you know you are already needing in finance and you have to spend more of it, however, this is different. Because we are not relying simply on the simple understandings we have but on a greater force and energy that can bring us to beyond where we are.

As I saw how the sunlight shone through my ring today, I know that being here is right because I know that the light of the Heavens will continue to shine over me and bring me and everyone with the Lotus to greater heights especially after we cross into the 11th Year!

For you who still have some fear and doubt, well, until you overcome and take the first step, you will not understand how we went through it.

You are not alone!


No comments:

Post a Comment