Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Meaning of 10th Anniversary


And so, after the grand celebration on 26 June 2016, it's LOTUS10. For me, and I can feel that for a lot of my blessed clients: this is not just another birthday celebration.

Other than the fact that we had the highest number of new collections blessed on that very day, I believe it is what that happens after that shall be truly remarkable. The lion and dragon dance of 26 June ushered in the new phase of the Lotus. From a single-digit birthday to double-digit, I see it as a breakthrough. The Lotus has proved the righteous but seemingly impossible can be and should be done. The Lotus has conquered doubts, imitations and goliaths, and emerged victorious.


I believe my blessed clients feel as I do. A breakthrough. I see many renewing their faith with the Lotus with a breakthrough in their newest collections after the birthday party. After 10 years of striding forward, time for the next big step. Yes, it's time for the next phase.

Together, let's double those digits.

-- Kan Ying Loong, Executive Director

No comments:

Post a Comment