Thursday, October 13, 2016

My First Client Who Started With The Exquisite Jadeite

One of the greatest joy for me as a representative of the Lotus, is actually to receive wonderful news from blessed regulars. As I tap on the messages and see the blessings they received from the Lotus collection, it warms my heart and make me smile.

This gentleman was my first client who bought an exquisite jadeite, yes, you can guess how excited I was when he made the choice, to start with the exquisite jadeite -- sidetrack a little (back then, I was only working at the Lotus for a few months)...


It is a stunning piece...and so are his blessings! 

Exquisite jadeite are superior in color and clarity. It is clear because there are very little or almost no inclusion. This is only possible when the grains are super fine, no space for them to occur -- only having space for the best things in life!



There are many decisions to make in life. We want to do those things which are worth doing...and sometimes...it is more than just ourselves.


Remember I mentioned about color and clarity earlier? With extremely fine grains, it is very difficult for other elements, in the case of this green exquisite jadeite -- chromium, so spread to the entire piece of jadeite (making it green).




And just like our lives, when we buy and wear the Lotus exquisite jadeite, you are going to attract nothing but the best, and you are going to add color to your live, and also, the people whom matter most to you!

-- Samuel Ling, Assistant to Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment