Monday, December 12, 2016

I absolutely love my Lotus treasures.

My 虎斑 agarwood beads, absorbing the negative energy and converting them into opportunities for me to capture with my Double Dragon ring.


Some of you who have seen my Facebook Page know that I place my agarwood beads beside my pillow to breathe in it's fragrance when I sleep.


To quote from Master Yun; "the fragrance of Qinan and Lotus agarwood will be breathed in, gets into your dream, enter into your soul. It will strengthen your soul, gives directions and revelation, helps to bring your dreams come true."

Master Yun once shared that before he drink his Fortune Tea (the tea we served in the Lotus gallery), champagne, or even plain water, he would take second or two to look at it, and say good things to it, before drinking it.

It might sound silly, but if you have heard about Emoto's water experiment; Dr. Masaru Emote performed a series of experiments observing the physical effect of words, prayers, music and environment on the crystalline structure of water. The water in which positive words are being said to it, is far more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing than those exposed to negative phrases. 

If the words and thoughts that come out of us have this effect on water crystals, it's just fascinating to think of what kind of effect they have on the Lotus collections! 


Yes, you! Blessed regulars of the Lotus, I want to congratulate you because I believe you are like me, prospering with our beloved Lotus treasures, taking good care, appreciating and loving them. And in turn, they will take care of us, prospering us -- just like the water crystals, reacting to our thoughts and words...!

So till then, Huat more! 

-- Samuel Ling, Assistant to Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment