Saturday, September 2, 2017

Live Like a Hero!

The last time I spoke about concerts and today I’ll be sharing my views on movies.

I love watching movies and I’ve never missed any top-grossing films, especially comedies.

“With great power comes great responsibility.”
Spiderman

Ascending cliffs, flying in the skies and burrowing underground: 
“A Dragon's Empire” (red jadeite) 大业游龙红翡冰心

I’m sure you watch movies during your free time too.

The movies you watch are either by Westerners or the Chinese, but I won’t be dwelling on which films star better-looking artistes, instead, I’ll be looking at how different cultures and thoughts influence movie endings.

Chinese films tend to have protagonist sacrificing their lives to rescue their families,
While Western films often have invincible and gorgeous looking leads saving their families. 

The Laughing Buddha is also a handsome man, let’s achieve victory with him!

In short, Chinese films are heroic tragedies, while Western films are about dauntless heroism.   

Let me ask you a question: I have two tickets in my hands and here’s how it goes:

Left hand: “This is a tragedy.”
Right hand: “This is a heroic film.”

Would you go for the left or right hand?

The Exquisite jadeite in your right hand: 
The Jadeite Leaf On The Golden Stalk 金枝玉叶

I would go for the right hand.

I prefer heroic films that shows the invincible and uncompromising protagonist dodging bullets and how he appears dauntless in the face of enemies before achieving his glorious victory!

Our hearts have a thing for heroes, we yearn to be like one of them, always at the peak of our life. 

As wealth descends, the fine eagle ascends in the winds: 
The Gold-Speckled Dark Nephrite “Win Right Away” 金点墨玉马上赢

Spread your wings, fly to the skies and into the universe, in search of your very own future:
The
 Prosper to the Skies一望冲天

If you haven’t got your Lotus treasure, you must aim to be like the uncompromising heroes who win their glorious victories!

If you already have your Lotus treasures, you must maintain the positivity in you as you have world-class equipment for filming heroic films. Only bold and courageous characters attract the audience’s and God of Wealth’s attention and then will they continue supporting your many glorious victories!

Live like a hero!

Seize your life and call the shots, would you want to live a life of tragedy or live like a hero?



-- Owen, Assistant to Advisor
(Translated)



No comments:

Post a Comment