Thursday, November 1, 2018

Master Yun: Address To Prestigious Guests, On The Opening Night (29 October 2018)

(My address to the prestigious guests, on the opening night of "The Crown of Prosperity and Elegance -- The Feng Shui Art of Master Yun Long Zi", 29 October 2018)



First of all I would like to express my fondest welcome to our Guests of Honor, Her Royal Highness Princess Norodom Buppha Devi and His Royal Highness Prince Tesso Sisowath of Cambodia for gracing our Grand opening of my Seventh art exhibition “The Crown of Prosperity and Elegance”.

I was a little smart Alect when I was fixing the date of the exhibition. I thought if I can fix my art exhibition on my birthday eve and my birthday, then we don’t need two celebrations and it will be easier for everyone.
But I did not realized that the day after tomorrow is the birthday of the late King Sihanouk.

Princess Buppha Devi and Prince Tesso did not say anything but just agreed to my request to come. Her Royal Highness has also brought along the Royal family: Prince chivanarith, Prince Veakcheravuddh, Princess chansita and Princess Reaksmey to Grace my exhibition. And her Royal Highness has to rush back for the palace rituals and ceremony tomorrow.


I am truly humbled by the great love, thoughtfulness and affections shown to me by the Royal family of Cambodia. 

And of course, I am in lost of words for the gifts that Princess Buppha Devi is so graciously and generously giving to me tonight. 

There is the presence of a great number of academic friends here whom I would like to express my gratitude and welcome: 

From Nanyang Technological University: 

Prof Yow Cheun Hoe -- Head Division of Chinese. NTU
Ms Liza Boffen-Yordanov -- Executive Director, Development Office, NTU
Mr Nicholas Kao -- Development Officer, NTU
Mrs Susannze Lee-Chia -- Associate Director, Development Office, NTU
Mr Danny Teo -- Deputy Director, Development Office, NTU
Mr Stanley Lee –- Deputy Director, Development Office, NTU

From Singapore University of social sciences,
Professor Luo Fu Teng, Head of Chinese Studies.

From Hong Kong University
Associate Professor Goh Hock Huan.

From National Institute of Education, Dr Luo Qingming.

President of The Chinese Teachers Literary Recital Society, Dr Tan Li Xiang.

Former Ministry of Education Officer : Dr Wang Zhi Wei

Veteran of the media industry, Mr 王连三。

Former art inspector and founder, President and Vice President Singapore art teachers sociey : Mrs Tang Tak Seng and Mr Tay Hock Leong.

School Principals: 
Mrs Tan Wie Pin, Mr Lawrence Chong, Mr Yam Wai Kuen.

A great thanks of course to Laurent Perrier, the sponsor of all the champagne we are drinking this evening. Thanks you for the friendship and sponsorship. And for being responsible for the creation of the first paintings in the world that’s done with champagne splashing! The two pieces that’s on the stage.

Thank you also, the media who are here this evening : Robb Report, Artitute and Rosette Media (3 pax) and the famous photographer artist Billy Mok.

Of course a great appreciation to my friends, clients, and followers. Some of you have flown in from Australia, Philippine, Malaysia and Cambodia to join me in this event.


Many of my clients have volunteered their services to us these few days. It’s really amazing that my clients are actually more excited and enthusiastic with the art exhibition than the artist myself.

Thank you so much for your Ernest love and affections.

-- Master Yun Long Zi

No comments:

Post a Comment