Friday, May 8, 2020

His Highness Prince Ravi: Everything I Wished Has Come True

We are honored. Lotus on Water is honored to be a Royal jeweler.

Most recently, we received the following account from His Highness Prince Sisowath Ravivaddhana Monipong, who owns a Lotus Heaven and Earth jadeite ring.



With His Highness's permission, we republish His words as follow:

A brief analysis of my Double Dragon Ring, blessed by Master Yun Long Zi of Lotus on Water, especially ordered by me and made for me to enhance my skills and abilities in the fields of life, dear to my heart.

Pink and green is an active, vibrant feng shui color combination that brings the energy of the Fire feng shui element (pink) and the Wood feng shui element (green), thereby strengthening the soothing and loving vibrations of pink.

Green is creating the attraction power of Pink, which is the wiser version of the impetuous Red. The quality of the green jadeite, mixed with the brightness of the surrounding rubies confer to the ring its magic power to lead towards success and harmony in social relationships and kindness towards and from other people, when it is worn on the fourth finger, the finger of love and passion.

The ring has been mine since January 2019, and ever since then, my success and engagements in arts and music have increased a lot. I have made many friends all over the world and I have been increasing my capacity for patience and confidence in others.

Needless to say that I have been protected all along these two months of hard lockdown and there is no single day without expressing my deepest gratitude to Master, who opened to me the path towards what I am actually looking for in my life.


 And continuing in the comments:

My sincere gratitude to you, Dearest Master Yun Long Zi, for your constant friendship and kindness ever since we met, thanks to my Beloved cousin, His Royal Highness Prince Tesso

 

And:

Dear Mr. Kan, from the bottom of my heart, everything I wished has come true. The power of the ring is incredibly encouraging me and as time goes by, reinforces all my positive thoughts and deeds as well. Wishing you to be blessed the way I feel to be and to meet again very soon!

 

Thank you Your Highness for the kind and encouraging words. May Your Highness prosper even more, to grander success.

 

May blessed Lotus on Water clients prosper even more, to grander success.

-- Kan, Executive Director

No comments:

Post a Comment