Monday, October 12, 2020

Jack's journey with Lotus on Water

Hi everyone, my name is Jack and I joined Lotus on Water on 1st Feb 2019.

When I first send my enquiry on Lotus on Water facebook, I was intrigued by the testimonials on the Facebook page of Lotus on Water and decided to make a trip down to see what is so great about Lotus on Water.

At that point, I was with another fengshui consultancy located in town area but results were non existent even though I was wearing a jade prescribed. It was disappointing and financially draining as it was not cheap either.

I met Mr Cola and understood from him that if I wanted to prosper in indirect wealth, Zhongkui pendant will be a good choice. However I was taken aback by the high price at $10k including GST and was still disappointed then due to past experience with the previous fengshui shop mentioned above. But in the end, I still decided to give it a try for my own career and wealth improvement.

Fast forward few months ahead, Lotus on Water jade pendant never disappointed and I got good results in my freelance business and won some 4D lotteries.
 
I was very happy and encouraged by the fact that I finally found fengshui consultancy that works; I proceeded to my 1st Lotus Ring on 24 August 2019 at a price of $27k which is a testament of the faith and trust in Lotus on Water, not forgetting it is only 6 months later after my pendant investment.
 
Reason being, if you don't prosper in the first place,why would anyone with a rational mind go for the 2nd Lotus treasure at a much higher price?
 
After putting on my Lotus Ring, my direct wealth luck improved tremendously especially in my sales results. This was as a result of me being assigned to a project portfolio that was not wanted by anyone in my sales team then as it is too tough to start from the beginning like a entrepreneur on his 1st business venture. The project portfolio was not well received and management was on the verge of giving up.
 
It was nevertheless challenging in the initial stage but with this new project portfolio, I am able to manage 2 portfolios which is mainly my main sales portfolio and this new project. My sales leaped from being the 4th or the 5th of the sales team of 5 to being the 1st in the team. I brought in close to $1.2 million sales and the 2nd top sales personnel was only bringing in $675,000 sales then.
 
It was such powerful results that prompted me to my 3rd collection agarwood beads on 8 August 2020 this year and sandalwood pendant September this year to complete my personal fengshui. PRAS in short, Pendant-Ring-Agarwood-Sandalwood.
 
I have also reserved my 2nd Lotus Ring after my sandalwood for the next level of prosperity.
 
In summary, the leap of faith to great personal prosperity even after a failed 1st fengshui consultancy at another fengshui shop is something I thanked Mr Kan, Mr Cola and Master Yun for.
 
With all gratitude to Lotus on Water team.
 
-- Jack 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment