Thursday, November 26, 2020

Ammonite in Fengshui

Ammonites are regarded by many to be excellent index fossils and it is often possible to link the rock layer in which a particular species or genus is found to specific geologic time periods. Their fossil shells usually take the form of planispirals, although there were some helically spiraled and nonspiraled forms (known as heteromorphs). Ammonites are typically more than 100 million years old!

The name "ammonite", was inspired by the spiral shape of their fossilized shells, which somewhat resemble tightly coiled rams' horns. Pliny the Elder called fossils of these animals ammonis cornua ("horns of Ammon") because the Egyptian god Ammon was typically depicted wearing ram's horns.

In the realm of fengshui, ammonites are often used to raise the energy and vibrations of any space to a higher level! The spiraled ammonite has the transformative property of channeling negative energies into positive ones! Apart from that, the ammonite acts as a vessel to store and accumulate positivity!

Like most new clients of Lotusonwater, I chanced upon their advert on Facebook and clicked on "Enquire More" with a mix of skepticism and excitement!

After touring the Main Gallery in September 2015, I decided to take a leap of faith and purchased my first collection, the Auspicious "Metal" Jadeite Ammonite!

I was at the crossroads of my career as a primary school teacher and my late father had been admitted to the hospital a few weeks prior for a suspected 2nd stroke. He had several brain surgeries which unfortunately left him eventually in a vegetative state.

In the midst of these uncertainties, I needed to inject a boost of positivity into my life! So on 13 October 2015, I happily wore my first Lotus collection, the Auspicious Jadeite Ammonite (see attached picture at the end of this post)!

At that time, my wife and I have been married for about 4 years and after giving priority to our careers and part-time studies (I completed my Master of Arts in 2013 and she just completed her Bachelor of Science), we decided to embark on our parenthood journey!

Mystically, shortly after wearing my Ammonite pendant, our daughter was successfully conceived and she is now 4 years old!

Fast forward to about 5 plus years with Lotusonwater, I am now the grateful owner of 7 personal collections!

As the saying goes, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step! If you are reading this and hesitating if you should take the plunge, I urge you to STOP WORRYING and take that crucial first step like I did and join the ever expanding community of blessed clients!


No comments:

Post a Comment