Monday, August 9, 2021

National Day 2021 - Fully Vaccinated

Fast forward 1 year later after wearing my agarwood, I noticed not only in wealth improvement but also good health.

Recently, I just got fully vaccinated but was spared of any side effects which affected many people who took up the vaccine like headache or fever, in fact no side effects at all for the 2 doses taken.

I believed that it could be after a year of wearing agarwood, my health has prospered thus relieving me of any health hazards or illnesses and the recent episode of taking the COVID 19 vaccine from Pfizer has proven that.

Last but not least, I thought it was very kind and patriotic of Lotus on Water to sponsor clients when they take up the SINOVAC COVID 19 vaccine option.

Last but not least, Happy National Day everyone!





-- Jack, Lotus follower

No comments:

Post a Comment