Sunday, November 13, 2022

Reflections on FRIENDSHIP OF PROSPERITY AND ELEGANCE 富贵高雅 友谊万岁

28th October evening was a night to remember.

Many VIPs and guests arrived at the event. What event was it that many people are excited and keen to be there?

It was the "FRIENDSHIP OF PROSPERITY AND ELEGANCE" 富贵高雅 友谊万岁 art exhibition and fashion show, a brainchild of Master Yun and team with the support of dear friend Eric Raisina.

It was a hybrid of Master Yun’s fengshui art with internationally renowned fashion and textile master Eric Raisina’s silk fashion creating an exciting art exhibit cum fashion show; a gem that was vastly entertaining compared to the norm of an art exhibition that is held normally in a museum; quiet and boring of which I can relate to my past travels to many art galleries in Europe.

The event held at historical CHIJMES Hall on 26th-28th October 2022 (28th Oct for invited VIPs and guests only) was a great success.

300 and more guests graced the event on 28 October with many staying back after it ended to take photos with friends and loved ones at many sites of the event to capture the luxurious and memorable event.

For myself, I enjoyed myself as it created another layer of appreciation for Master Yun's fengshui arts which for myself I am glad to have one of his fengshui calligraphy in my home to enhance the lives of my family.

It was an event that I think everyone should be experienced once in their lifetime to better appreciate what I experienced that day. The day and night effects of the Fengshui paintings with UV lighting were amazing and phenomenal.

I ended the post with photos of the night with friends.




-- Jack

到你旺了 Your turn to prosper: http://bit.ly/lotusjadeite
+65 8876 3970 (WhatsApp)
+65 8137 8024 (Cola)

或,直接PM我们。
Or, PM us directly.

富贵华丽,云龙子旺财馆。

Prosperity with Elegance, Lotus on Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment