Wednesday, May 3, 2023

China CCTV Interview with Mr Pino De Giosa

Do you still remember Mr Pino De Giosa?


Yes, Mr Pino De Giosa, the host for the many episodes of Lotus In Museum. 

Mr Pino was also interviewed by China CCTV this time round. Prior to the interview, Pino prepared a brief on what he might say: 

“My honest ‘story’ is how much I have benefitted from Master Yun during the COVID, and the unexpected opportunity provided to me from Master Yun for  allowing me to be part of the 52 weekly episodes of ‘Museum in Lotus’. 


In the process of filming the episodes, I was able to overcome my limits from the reserved person I am, becoming more self-assured and progressively feeling more at ease to perform the task entrusted to me. 


No modest merits go to Mr Kan having taken me under his wing and patiently guiding me step by step in allowing me to become more confident and always providing me with his encouragement. 


I thank him for this as I would also like to express my gratitude to Kalvin and his crew of good and patient people who tolerated kindly my many mistakes.


I will not ever forget the many blessing received during my association with Lotus on Water team and the many gentle and supportive people associated with Lotus on Water. I thank each and everyone immensely and sincerely.”

Thank you Mr Pino. This is indeed a true and honest sharing right from his heart.


(Edited from Mr Kan's facebook)


-- Amanda


到你旺了 Your turn to prosper: http://bit.ly/lotusjadeite
+65 8876 3970 (WhatsApp)
+65 8137 8024 (Cola)

或,直接PM我们。
Or, PM us directly.

富贵华丽,云龙子旺财馆。
Prosperity with Elegance, Lotus on Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment