Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Master Yun's Speech, On The Opening Ceremony of The Crown of Prosperity and Elegance (29 October 2018)


If you ask me: why are cities like Seoul, Hong Kong and Singapore, the most vibrant and prosperous cities in the world? 
如果你问我:为什么像首尔、香港及新加坡,是全世界最活跃,是富裕的城市。

I believe there are two reasons. 
我相信有两个原因。

The first reason: we are believers in feng shui. Openly or almost openly. 
第一个原因,我们相信风水。而且公然地相信。

The second reason: we are people who embrace spirituality and materialism at the same time. 
第二个原因:我们在追求物质的同时,也追逐灵性。


We are the people who rush into the business districts to make money, And we are the people who squeeze ourselves into the houses and temples of worships.
我们像潮水一样涌进市区,赚取财富;我们也像蜜蜂一样,挤进朝拜的圣殿,滋养自己的灵魂。 

We do not give up spirituality for materialism; and we do not sacrifice materialism for spirituality. We hold them both dearly, tightly and gratefully. 
我们不为灵魂丢失财富,我们也不为追求财富牺牲灵魂。我们把灵魂与财富,紧紧地、谨慎地、感恩地,握在手里。

I am a firm believer that all blessings, material or spiritual, come from Heaven. Many call heaven by other names, and that’s alright. 
我非常相信一切的恩赐都来自上天。许多人用不同的名字呼唤上天。那是没问题的。

But frankly, I have never seen heaven appearing right in front of me, giving me blessings. 
但老实说,我们没见过上天在我眼前现身,像《西游记》里面的观世音菩萨一样。

Heaven always bring blessings to us through material and physical instruments; and most of the time, instruments of human beings. 
上天往往通过物质与肉身,赐福与我们。尤其是通过不同的人。他们是肉身菩萨。

Almost all people would love to receive blessings from heaven; but only very few are willing to be the instruments for the blessings of heaven to flow through them to others. 
几乎所有的人都喜欢得到上天的福气,可是只有少数的人愿意成为上天的肉身菩萨,让福气通过他们,临到别人身上。

I am a very lucky man. 
我是个很幸运的人。

And that is because My life is surrounded by instruments who are willing to allow the blessings of heaven to flow through them, to me. 
因为我的生命里头充满了肉身菩萨,让上天的福气临到我身上。

For instance: 
The Crown of Apsara artists who move graciously in the glow of gold. 
比方说:
在黄金闪耀的光芒中舞动的仙女的冠冕。

For instance: 
The Royalties and nobilities who are willing to touch and bless the commoners. 
比方说:
乐意触碰及祝福平民的王亲贵族。

For instance: 
The academicians and educators who are willing to search for truth and share their convictions and inspiration. 
比方说:
探索並传扬真知灼见的学者与老师。

For instance: 
The friends who sincerely wish that you are the best that you can be. 
真诚期待你能成为人中龙凤的朋友。

And for instance: 
My feng shui paintings that glow in darkness and light up your soul. 
比方说:
在黑暗中发亮而照亮你的心灵的我风水画。

I am very very lucky. And I think you are too. We all are. 
我很幸运。我们都很幸运。



Because here is the gathering of the instruments of blessings, now is the time where the blessings of heaven can flow to us and through us. 
因为今晚聚集了无数的肉身菩萨,让上天的福气,经过我们,降于我们。

Please enjoy, this evening, the crown of prosperity and elegance. 
让我们一起享用,富贵高雅的冠冕。

-- Master Yun, "The Crown of Prosperity and Elegance" at Chijmes Hall, 29 Oct 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment