I have been asked by our clients many times—amongst the great selection of crystal mountains at Lotus on Water, which suits their house best? Or in simpler terms, which should they get?
Thus, I’m writing this article to share the seven criteria for selecting a Lotus crystal mountain that works for you.
1. Type of carving — usually, better quality crystals are reserved for mystical beings (tier 2) and buddha or deity sculptures (tier 3); and different carvings bring different powers after Master Yun's blessings.
2. Type of crystal — most crystals are clear quartz but citrine is the most powerful of all.
3. Level of clarity — yes, the clearer the crystal, the faster its powers.
4. Presence of “skin of earth” — if it does, congratulations! This crystal has a stronger connection to the powers of the earth.
5. Presence of inclusions — crystals with stronger attraction powers are able to attract denser minerals and act as a host for them.
6. Size of crystal — of course size matters, the bigger it is, the greater its powers.
7. Presence of the “rainbow effect” — this is caused by the refraction of light by the crystals, and it is a symbol of good luck.
Now that you know how to choose your Lotus crystal mountain, where should you place it and how does it improve your house’s fengshui?
For that, you have to speak to us. Make an appointment with us and bring down your house’s floorplan, we will make sure to advise you the best way to huat your home.
— Cola, Assistant Advisor