Sunday, September 20, 2020

My journey with Lotus on Water

 

2018 – A LEAP OF FAITH
It was April 2018. I bought the 双龙夺珠ring without hesitation. It was expensive but I believed that I needed a change to continue fighting the court case which started in March 2014.
 
The ring brought the benefactors, Master Yun and Mr Kan and the Lotus family members (comprising of clients) to me; in addition, there is so much positive energy and support. After being alone and frustrated for four years, I felt alive and a renewed energy that things were going to turnaround. I was introduced to a 犀利lawyer who actually educated me in the court proceeds. I finally understood how mediocre lawyers could bleed you out with no results. The court case ended in my favor within 18 months.
  
CLEAR AND POSITIVE MINDSET
As a retiree, I decided to learn a new skill to grow my wealth. Trading suits me as there is very little interaction with people as there is no client and boss to serve. I only answer to myself. I find that my mind is clearer and is able to grasp difficult trading strategies without much difficulty. Perhaps I become smarter after getting the 文财神
 
KEY TO WINING THE COURT CASE
奇楠“转危为机”。这是真的!After I bought the agarwood, the opposition party agreed to mediation which originally was impossible. Even then, the lawyers were not optimistic about the settlement amount. They told me that the judge had preconceived ideas that was against me. I wore the second ring on the mediation day and managed to turn the judge to my side and secured a favorable outcome on the day itself. I was fairly surprised at my own calm and clear mind during the negotiation process. 
 
 My Collections – 奇楠
 
 
 -- Doreen Hung, 30 August 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment