Sunday, September 27, 2020

Why Are You Here? - Part I

Photo credit: Freepik.com

"Why are you here?"

I remembered that this was the first question from Mr Kan, Executive Director of Lotus on Water, to me when I first visited them in March. It was a very simple question, yet I was dumbfounded. I wasn't sure if it was due to Mr Kan's eyes or his tonality but it just hit me hard.

To be honest, I had no answer to it then because it came across to me as "What changes would you like to see in your life? What are you not happy or satisfied in your life? What do you really want in your life?". And this little voice inside me had been haunting me with the exact same question for a long time, if a decade or two was long enough to you.

I wasn't unhappy about my life at all. My aged parents were doing fine, so were my siblings. I was always complimented for good reasons, I held a pretty decent job and I stayed with my husband and my 2 dogs. Everything was ok, just fine. I did go through the ups and downs in my life and yes, I could continue to live the same life I had been having - going through the motions of life. 

However, when I dug deeper into my inner thoughts after I got home, I was there for something. I wasn't unhappy about my life BUT deep inside me, I felt I should have achieved more. I wasn't so happy about myself and I was definitely not contented with myself, rather than what the outside world. I was not "balanced" all this while, yet I chose to ignore that little voice in me because I did not know what to do and how to do about my life. Something was missing. Maybe some form of drive? Determination? I did not know.

Amazingly, I found my answer at Lotus. 

I will share with you in the next article.

What about you? Why are you here reading this?

Are you ready to deep dive into yourself to find out and make a change in your life? Disrupt the norm?

You can drop by Lotus on Water to hear what they have to share with you in regards to where you are now and where you may be heading in the next 1 to 2 years. 

Time waits no humans. 

You are not a tree.  Make the move to make the gain.

#lotusonwater #lotusgallery #huat #jadeite #jadependant #huatareyouwaitingfor #fengshui #bazi









No comments:

Post a Comment