Saturday, September 26, 2020

Benefactor with Lotus

 
I met my benefactor at a company function in mid March 2015.

At that point, I felt lost and down as I have hit bottleneck at work and I shared my problems with her.

She invited me to go to a special place to meet a young gentleman after work. We had a good chat that evening at Lotus on Water Exquisite gallery as my benefactor is a VIP of Lotus on Water.

My husband was skeptical when he first step into the gallery. He went on to do his own homework by going through Facebook posts and all the blogs about Lotus On Water.

Eventually, we bought our jadeites at our second visit to Lotus On Water.

He bought Lotus auspicious first generation Zhong Kui to attract indirect wealth while mine was the constant favorite Lotus auspicious jadeite Ammonite.

2017 was a harvest year for me. First time in my life, I striked four times first prize 4D.

That year, I posted on Facebook my written mediation that I learnt from Master Yun's Facebook together with my Ammonite jadeite.

The post caught my Aunty's attention and asked me about it. More than a dozen of my family members and relatives became client of Lotus on Water after that.

Fast forward to present, we have make a lot of like-minded friends and I have since changed a few portfolio at work.

I am definitely happier than before and am glad and grateful to have met my benefactor who introduced me to Lotus On Water.

Thank you to my benefactor, Ms Angeline Chua for her selflessness sharing and caring.

Thank you to Lotus On Water for the Huatness!
And very happy to be part of Lotus Family.
 
 
-- Eileen Sea, 11-September 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment