Monday, September 21, 2020

“Tricked” to Leap of Faith

My hubby “tricked” one evening in Jul 2018, suppose to bring me for dinner and we ended up in Lotus On Water. 

 
4 grand galleries and I was wondering what kind of food they serve. When I walked in, it is all Jadeite, not food! Hmm…I met Mr. Kan, young & intelligent looking man, and I was wondering is he aged enough to be an expert Feng Shui master? He went through the Feng Shui for my family. I was shown the Ammonite Jadeite and honestly the price caught me by surprise. 
 
Fast forward, I took the Leap of Faith with Lotus On Water and started my 1st Ammonite Jadeite…. and there was no return….2nd item  was the Crystal Mountain, 山管人丁,水管財, …3rd item was my Cabochon ring…4th item was DuanXi White Ink Stone…
 
Why so many items within 3 years? After my 1st Jadeite, somehow obstacles disappeared… with the Crystal Mountain placed, overall family relationship enhanced. With the Cabochon ring and the placement of White Ink Stone, 一白遮三丑, @ favorable direction, risk was turned into opportunities. 
 
My family members meditate on the White Ink Stone. We treat it as a wishing well and wishes came true indeed! 
 
We are a firmed believer of Feng Shui as 一命,二运,三水. 

We were on the hunt for a reputable fengshui master then in 2018 and we found Lotus On Water. 
 
I must thank my hubby for “tricking” me that lead me to Mr. Kan, an industry expert indeed. More importantly, everyone in the family benefited from the Feng Shui from Lotus On Water.
 
 
 
-- Wei Wei,  10 September 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment