Thursday, September 24, 2020

Laughing Buddha

I first came to Lotus on Water in early Jan 2015. I actually wanted the Chaishen but later decided on the laughing buddha. I have always like jade but didn't know how to buy or who to trust so I came to Lotus to have a look since they are the expert.

I remember collecting my Laughing Buddha on a 30 Jan 15. The following Wednesday 4th Feb I strike 1st prize in 4D.

 

Because it was a "red number", the pay out was lesser. But fortunately enough, the pay out paid for my Laughing Buddha fully!

After that I started to look at rings as I love rings. And I got my double dragon ring in Mar of 2015.

 

My laughing buddha and ring has protected me from quite a few "unseen" incidents over the years. Had to change my earth ring 3 times so far. And as I slimed down and got healthier , so did my Buddha. LOL......

 

Laughing Buddha



-- Priscella, 14-September 2020

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    عود مروكي محسن

    ReplyDelete