Sunday, September 27, 2020


 A Mother's Worry Turned Into Blessing

            My son, Keith, has been working for many years in an extremely competitive industry where wages are low as benchmark against other industry. Before the Covid-19, there was already a wave of resignations in Singapore without replacement.  In fact, Keith was the only personnel left in the Singapore Office.

            Worst, in such a difficult time, Keith and his wife started servicing their first housing loan.  

            When the Covid-19 pandemic broke out, I was terrified and worried about Keith's livelihood. Before the lock-down, and to my surprise, his wife decided to purchase the Jadeite from Lotus On Water, knowing the price tag!  Naturally, Keith got his own 猪化龙 Jadeite.

            Within 4 months of wearing the Jadeite, Keith's remuneration package has improved with expansion in his portfolio.  The best deal follows when a second freelancing career starts to take root in July and he shared the news with the family on Father's Day.  On top of that, the potential to be one of the founder member of a new thriving business is exhilarating! 

            It's the best Father's Day gift my hubby has ever received.  

            Since then, I treasured the blessings bestowed on my son and his wife each passing day.  I know I don't have to worry anymore.

            My son. I am so proud of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment