Friday, October 3, 2014

My Four Most Precious Guan Yin: the Fourth (Part Two of Five: Ms J and the Thousand Hands Guan Yin)

Part Two of Five: Ms J and the Thousand Hands Guan Yin

My own lawyer asked me why would a person who have seen the power of feng shui with his own eyes would want to betray me.

Frankly, I am not sure how to answer. Just like I won't know how one could once could fly with the most glorious wings of angels, touched and raised by the hand of God himself could fall into the fire of hell with horns growing on the head. How could this light called Lucifer sink into darkness and become Satan.

Someone said that if you are a man of faith, you don't need any miracle, and if you are not a man of faith, no miracles would be enough.


Mr Ang is not the first person I know, touched by the grace of miracles yet lost the light of faith.

I had a staff, Ms J. She came to me first as a client. When I read her bazi, I told her she was off to a dangerous voyage to the West and to the North. And I told her: "Don't go. It is dangerous."

Hearing this, she wept. She was in fact planning to elope with her doctor friend to America, leaving behind her husband and her child.

So she gave up on the idea. And a few weeks later, when she called her doctor friend, it was his wife who picked up the phone. The wife told Ms J that her doctor friend met a terrible accident and was still in coma on the hospital bed.

Would she have eloped with him, she would probably be lying on the same hospital bed as well or worse.

Since she have given up on the idea of elope, she decided to patch back with her husband and go for a little honeymoon in Thailand. But on her way back to Singapore, she was caught shoplifting in the airport. She was held up in Thailand for a whole full month. She has forgotten that Thailand is at the north of Singapore.

Touched by the grace of miracles, she came to work for me. Baptized by the fire of miracles, burning with the passion of faith, she quickly became the top sale in Lotus on Water.

Lotus on Water started with the first gallery in 2006. We grew. Today, Lotus on Water has 4 galleries side by side. This is the Lotus on Water Street.
What can be more convincing when you share your own encounter with the Lotus and experienced the miracles she brought?

As most top sales would be. She received many recognitions, not only by me, but also by clients and by many jealous and greedy friends as well.

She made friends with the media people who were closed to us at that time. She entwined closely with the very wealthy clients who meddled with not entirely clean business.

Slowly, the glitters of faith is tarnished. A layer of grey begins to creep and cover the shine. She was told that the Lotus blooms all just because she sold well. She began to be intoxicated with the wine of pride.

Slowly, actions show. She began to steal. Not very big. Just a bottle or two of champagne which were meant for clients. I asked the driver to send her a carton of ten bottles of champagne. I intended to enlighten. Why a need to steal a bottle when the light of faith can provide tens of bottles?

But the intent to enlighten is misunderstood as the intend to bribe and buy. She thought I wanted to bribe and buy her loyalty. And she laughed hysterically, at the Master's stupidity.

She began to patronize. And she made some grave mistakes.

A man with great faith has little greed and can manage fear. But when faith leaves, fear creeps in inviting the need of greed.

Before she came to work in Lotus, she had a condominium in Bukit Timah, a place where the rich people reside. She bought with an intention to flip but then the bubble burst.

When she was caught shop lifting in Thailand, I went to this house to do feng shui to bring her back. After I viewed the house I told her that the house will be restored to an even greater glory and the price will soar.

Now, as what I predicted, the price did rise. And risen it has to a price higher than the price she bought. Then she cannot wait to sell. And she asked me for some feng shui tips to hasten the sales. I asked her why should she hasten the sales since the price will be unimaginably high on years shorter than she would expect?

No. She is like a chicken jumping on a hot pan. She could not wait to sell to free her of her debt. Fear is biting on her patience as it stripped away her faith.

If she would have waited firm with faith, she should have become a multi-millionaire at date today.

But let her will be done and she sold her house higher than the market price.

Once she got the money from the sale of her house, she bought a tiny flat without a single loan.

At the same time, she went for a tour connecting with a few rich man in Shanghai. She came back describing in pompous language the wealth and riches that she saw.

She told me those rich man would invite me to open my subsidiaries there. But with the condition that I must be there. And I caught in her long enchained sentences with the phrase "money laundering makes money earning so stress free." I thought I heard the voice of greed and fear as they chased faith away.

Suddenly she awoke me by saying: "Master! Are you ready and prepared for the great wealth of the China market?!" Sounds like a missionary, but without the mission of faith.

I asked her how much richer need we be? Are we not more than comfortable and enjoying all the luxury? Are we not well regarded and highly esteemed? And most important of all, this is a land of freedom and security. No officials can force on you a service you are unwilling to give. No secret society can blackmail any of your relative. On this island, you don't need to open the door even if the prime minister is knocking on it, if you don't find him fit.

Do not go to the hives where bees will sting.

If you have flowers sweeter than honey, the bees will come to you from north and east.

Disappointed by me forgoing such a great opportunity, and unable to force her will on me, she gave up the job that none other could give.

Advisory work in Lotus on Water is a highly disciplined profession. It takes passion, knowledge, willingness to learn, and most importantly, faith.
I took it to be that she was more angry with herself than she was with me. She always believed that people buy from us because of her tongue so sweet. But I believe people buy from us because they find us trustworthy. So I rather keep the trust and let go of a tongue this sweet. Man shall do what he finds fit to keep his belief. Money is precious but more precious is his honor, grace and integrity. Without these, life is meaningless and tasteless so what is the worth of prosperity? Thus I believe in prosperity only if it comes with elegance and dignity.

Nevertheless, I threw her a farewell party to thank her for her contributions all these years. Also to celebrate with her a new house she had bought. I must have had such a great faith that I was able to be joyful when the top sales left my company.

But I wondered during the farewell, why did she not ask me to take a look in her new house to be?

How could a person who has seen so many feng shui miracles happening in her life suddenly stop believing? 

Has she trusted so much in her tongue and her street smartness that they robbed her of her faith?

But a Master should respect a free will like Heaven would. I took care of whoever was left with me and our faith did prove itself trustworthy.

But a grave news I heard just after she resigned. Her husband caught cancer three months right after moving into the small new house. He had cancer in his liver and another in his nose. 

Out of sympathy, I went to visit them. After checking, I told her the feng shui of this new house bring wealth but no health to anybody. I gave her something to rectify the feng shui for old time sake and ask her to move out as soon as she could.

The Lotus remedy for the house - the Mountain Star crystal. Specially carved as a mountain, with pine trees, houses and bridges, it brings good health and relationship to the household. The exact location of where to place will be advised by us specifically.
Strange thing happens, the finger-long cancer found in his liver disappear suddenly. Within three months after administering my remedy.

Struck by miracle of faith again, her pride and willfulness were temporarily subdued.

She came back to work for us. And we embraced her with love and acceptance.

She was again earnest with her work and served clients, especially those very rich ones, with lots of love and sweetness.

And this time she got acquainted with a very rich lady who own a listed company, let's call her Ms Moon. The rich lady had a grey background. Her family used to sell pirated CDs and she now turned into agricultural industry and her husband helped listed the company.

After testing a few times, she got her on her side. And this time her courage got even more fearless. She conspired with the colleagues, she pulled many clients on her side, she got the support of the rich. With majority and with money, she wanted to conquer faith. She told them she knew the Master through and out. She had learned the skills and there is nothing new. She was fed up of his discipline which was far too harsh. She yearned for the freedom from discipline, willfulness with no restrain.

A more powerful alternative to the Mountain Star crystal - the Lotus crystal Thousand Hands Guan Yin. Other than the benefits of the Mountain Star crystal, the Lotus crystal Thousand Hands Guan Yin other than being carved from better quality crystals, in fact, the finest, also brings grand benefactors and protection.
I prayed in silence. I asked for a way out, not only for me but for her as well. I prayed that she could see the power of faith again and repent from her carnal ways.

In one month time, miracles happened again. Miracles do not  always appear with faces of kindness. Sometime they wear the masks of wrath. The miracle that Moses performed on the Red Sea took the lives of Egyptians to save the ones chosen.

In one month time, her husband was found to have cancer again. This time not in the nose, not in the liver but in the blood. He had leukemia.

She was in shock and she could not understand why. This is the second time. Like Lucifer, she thought she will surely win. Yet at the eleventh hour, miracle struck and hit on her. She was frustrated that her will was not done on earth as it was in her mind. The unexpected illness spoiled her plan.

I did not expect retribution came so harsh. I gave her a piece of agarwood, and a piece of jadeite that was suitable for her husband. Let your husband wear. And I promised to help her if the hospital bills swelled.

Lotus jadeite Medicine Buddha. To prosper you in health. You wear your Lotus jadeite according to your favorable color, which we will determine for you.
A few days later, I asked her if her husband did wear the items I gave her. She said no, she said her husband was so angry that he took the emblem of faith and threw them on the floor.

I knew it was not her husband to do that. It was her who did that. She was frustrated that while she had planned out in perfect scheme to attack me, there was an intervention hand stretched out. The finger of the Thousand Hands Guan Yin was pointing straight on her family life. She was angry that her husband illness was a sign of warning to her. She was angry that again she had to receive mercy from the hand she was attacking.

The Lotus agarwood pendant. This is carved as Guan Yin. Lotus agarwood has healing powers; it can absorb the bad qi and convert it into goodness and prosperity. And the longer you wear your Lotus agarwood, the more distinctive the scent would be, the darker it gets, and the more power it becomes.
She could not take it anymore and one day she resigned. I knew she did it out of willfulness and anger. However, she will face financial difficulty. So I gave her ten pieces of cheques, each cheque ten thousand dollars. Each cheque dated one month apart. It will help her to survive ten months, without needing to be concern about her husband's medical bills. Even if she wanted to come back to work in Lotus on Water again, I wanted her to do it out of love and willingness, not forced by circumstances.

Six months later, I chose a date to put on a red vermillion on the sandalwood Thousand Hand Guan Yin's forehead. I invited a good friend of mine, who is an abbot, to inaugurate the precious Guan Yin together.

It was a great day. I could feel the power of Guan Yin released and awakened, power multiplied a thousand times.

In two hours time, my hand phone rang. The bank called me. The bank teller told me that someone banked in six cheques of ten thousand each. I suddenly realized what Ms J was doing. She wanted to spike me on the day I inaugurate the sandalwood Thousand Hands Guan Yin. She banked in six cheques together  on the sixth month because the first cheque would have expired after that. She was not appreciating the kindness I showed, she was making fun of the mercy I have shown.

The bank teller asked: "Do you want to approve the cheques withdrawal?" I looked at this sandalwood Thousand Hands Guan Yin: she is holding two spear-like weapons right in front of her. If grace and mercy are enough to rectify all wrongs, why is this Thousand Hands Guan Yin holding the two longest weapons right in front of her? That is a sign of what I should do.

There is mercy and compassion. There is also swift action.
I told the bank teller to cancel those cheques. And I cancelled ten of those cheques altogether. Ten thousand dollars for each cheque.

The old mountain sandalwood Thousand Hands Guan Yin with ten thousands fingers protected my wealth within two hours of her inauguration.

And I never heard of Ms J working for other employers anymore, least to say an employer more generous with chances and money.

I have been an obsessive person, since young, in almost everything I found worthy of my conviction.

Lotus on Water is the bloom of my conviction. Let her be the fragrance of Guan Yin. Lotus on Water ought to be worthy, in moral sense and in business sense.

To survive and thrive as a business, it has got to be lucrative.  Only a hypocrite tells you that she needs not.

But being right is also my conviction. Without being right, Lotus on Water has no more reason to survive or thrive, even as a business.

Do you sometimes feel that you also have too many to juggle?

That you have got not enough hands to play the many roles and fight the many schemes of your enemies?

Yes, you have got choices to make. You may have to choose. But you may not need to give up any after you made the right choice.

The Thousand Hands Guan Yin can hold them all.

She did it for us.

She can do it for you too.

-- Master Yun Long Zi, 3 October 2014

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I wonder if you offer part time... I may simultaneously lesrn something...

    ReplyDelete