Sunday, January 8, 2017

时时旺财!

One after another!...so many amazing Lotus crystal mountains are chosen by blessed clients this season -- Congratulations!

I believe most of you would know why we need to have the Lotus crystal mountain at home for the quantum fengshui, especially in the coming Fire Rooster year; 丁酉年. So I shall not go into the details...



I was walking around the gallery to look for the best options for this particular client (shall not mention who) and I saw this: 时时送财 黄金蟾.
Then something came to my mind...我们有没有一个时时接财的心态?It takes two hands to clap, right?

Come to think of it, we always say that the Lotus prosperity is about wearing the Lotus collections and it is also very much about choosing prosperity at every single path, at every single turn.




It's a lifestyle, a luxurious lifestyle. 

And if we look up the dictionary the meaning of lifestyle, we get this:




Therefore I can say that it is a way of life. Every single day, every single decision, every single second we are choosing between 不旺财 or 旺财.

Prosperity with elegance for me any day! What's your choice?

-- Samuel Ling, Assistant to Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment