Friday, February 2, 2018

Master Yun addresses to Bangkok event

Sawatdee Krub.

I am very grateful to our guests of Honor, Princess Buppha Devi and Prince Tesso Sisowath, for bringing with themselves six Royal family members to grace the opening of my art exhibition, “Colors of Prosperity and Elegance”.

Princess Buppha Devi and Prince Tesso Sisowath are themselves highly acclaimed artists. It thus fills my heart with reverence and yet gratitude to present my art before your Royal Highnesses.

But greater are the art of your  Royal Highnesses, in inspiring, in touching, and in comforting people around you, with hope with love, with all things positive . And this is what I hope my art can attain.

Allow me to humbly learn and emulate after the spirit of Your Royal Highnesses.

And I want Thank Your Excellency, Dr Julio A. Jeldres for flying in all the way from Australia. Thank you for Your  Excellency friendship and support.

I want to thank Emporium Emquartier for inviting me into this collaboration. This is my first oversea art exhibition of this massive size. And this is the most beautiful mall in Thailand . Thank you for trusting me and giving  this most unforgettable memory in my life.

What is more beautiful than this mall? It is the people of Emporium Emquartier. Totally helpful, supportive, patient and tolerant towards me.

One third of the guests tonight are the VIPs of Emporium Emquartier. The theme of all my paintings are the peacocks in daylight and stars in the UV light. Your presence here this evening make me feel that the peacocks have come out of my paintings, and the stars have descended from the universe.

I want to thank UOB, of Singapore as well as Thailand. UOB is one of the three biggest banks in Singapore. But they are the only one bank who is also the patron of art.

UOB and their clients, (me included), is the living testimony that Prosperity (finance) and elegance (art) is ever so possible and so well matched.

I want to thank Laurent Perrier, my sponsor, for sponsoring the champagne tonight. Laurent Perrier is also the champagne that I use to do color splashing onto the two giant pieces of paintings。

Champagne is the only drinks in this world that has the most long lasting bubbles. So when I mix the colors into champagne and splashes onto the paper, the bubbles continue to burst in the colors even after one hour. It creates the visual effect of the constellations of stars in the universe.

Last but not least I want thank my own fervent clients and followers and friends of Lotus on Water. Most of them fly in from Singapore, some from Australia, Holland, Hong Kong, malaysia and china. Thank you for encouraging me and making me feel so touched.

People always ask me. You are a feng shui Master. What has feng shui anything to do with Lotus on Water.

Well, there are different types of lotuses. Some still in the mud, some submerged in the water, some above the water, facing the sun, feeling the breeze, emitting it’s subtle fragrance and glorious beauty.

In the past, many people make a lot of Money and they hide in their pillow, or under the bed. That’s Lotus in the mud.
In the past, many people do feng shui and they want to conceal it.  They are not proud enough to show and exhibit it. That’s Lotus submerge in the water.

When I started Lotus on Water, I hope  people to be proud of doing feng shui because this is one of the most profound, most historical and wonderful culture we have. The oldest civilizations in this world, China, India, Khmer, believe in feng shui in one form or another.

I have always wished that my clients who have done feng shui with us, to be so proud of it, they love to show it, like the peacocks I have painted in my art.

I have always wished, that the lives of all my clients, be like the brightest stars in the universe, always attracting, attracting that which is praiseworthy, proudworthy and loveworthy.

Thank you for making my dreams come true. Feng shui like Lotus on Water.

And may all of you always be so happy to dream the wildest and brightest dreams, and perpetually see these dreams come true.

Kop Kun krub.

-- Master Yun addresses to Bangkok event (18th - 21st January, 2018).

No comments:

Post a Comment