Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lotus Treasures are like Insurance

I sell insurance, all sorts of insurance. When people call me to buy insurance over the phone I always tell them I sell it and I will not be buying from them.

But there is one insurance that I bought and from someone who does not even sell insurance - my Lotus Treasures.

Many people seek help only when they are in trouble. They sought after fengshui when times are tough hoping for it to become better, just like how many people seek to buy insurance after knowing their health has some issues only to realise they will not be on standard terms.

Yes, when times are tough, Lotus treasures brings us through and brings us to victory just like how insurance will pay us when adversities like critical illness strikes. However, just like what I  tell my friends and clients all the time when it comes to insurance, get it as early as you can, I would say the same for Lotus treasures because the treasures make your stronger in good times and protects you in bad times.

As the 9th anniversary approaches, I have the privilege to hear more of the experiences and testimonials of various clients who started with Lotus much earlier. Though most started because times were tough and after starting things too off and they are much better today, there is also a handful that started even when they were doing well. These fortunate group only got better and when it was suppose to be the bad years for them, nothing bad really happened.

Now when I look back, I only wish I had started earlier, but since no one can turn back time, then at least I got started.

So, whether you are riding through a storm right now, or are at the peak of celebrations in your life, come, come get your insurance, come get your Lotus Treasures because it will only bring you higher!


When Master Yun blesses the individual items purchased  by us, it is like a seal on an insurance policy assuring us our blessings and protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment