Monday, June 15, 2015

Coincidence or Lotus Treasure?

I attended a meeting with an industrial giant recently. I presented a portion of the company and product presentation.

This meeting came about after my company director chatted with his old friend at golf. They have been playing golf regularly for quite some time. My company also had large projects previously. The directors have been trying to link up their business with this industrial giant for very long time but to no avail.

Its only recently that they manage to link up business with this industrial giant. After I started working in this company. And I was to present in this presentation. Because this industrial giant is interested in the recent project, we won with another industrial giant, where I also presented. 

Is it really a coincidence? To me, I have no question that these blessings came from my Lotus Treasures. For you to really find out for yourself, wear your Lotus Treasure.


Heart of Jadeite Boulder

---Shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment