Saturday, March 18, 2023

The Path Towards Prosperity

I have a conversation with Hogan and after being in Lotus on Water for 3 years, he feels that it is high time for him to share with you. It may be fate that you chance upon this article but it takes a lot from Hogan to pen down his thoughts and share.


 “Men are anxious to improve their circumstances but are unwilling to improve themselves; they therefore remain bound.”

- James Allen


Are you feeling lost? 

Are you at a crossroad searching for what to do in your life? 

Do you feel that you have done a lot of hardwork and you are not doing better than your peers?

Do you doubt yourself whether this is the furthest in your career you can go?

How can you have more money to provide for your family and loved ones?


How I started

If you have all these questions in your mind, its ok, do not despair. I am once like you, 3 years ago. I am hardworking, putting lots of hours at work, exchanging time for money. I am not stupid, bosses and seniors also like me but yet somehow, my salary is mediocre. I can't seem to get ahead to earn high salary like other people. What have I done wrong in my life? Am I unlucky? Is this my destined path that I bound to deserved? I excel in what I do and yet, there is this catalyst that I am missing.

One day, I saw in my Facebook newsfeed that my primary school friend had bought something from Lotus on Water Fengshui Gallery. I hurriedly contacted her and arranged for an appointment. I have known about this place since school days. Words were that only the rich people would go in. In my mind, I used to think if I would be able to be like the riches and enter this place ever.


The Consultation / Appointment

During the appointment, Mr Kan verified with me about the happenings in my past 30 years and also told me what were ahead of my life and how Lotus on Water could help me. Now, for those that don’t know, another reason why Lotus on Water is famous is because their stuff is expensive. What he recommended to me was a white jadeite bamboo pendant because it is in my element color and it can guide me to the right path in my career. BUT! It would cost me almost $11,000. 


My Thought Process

Is this real? Should I take it or leave it?

In my mind, I asked myself. 

Cons: What if I bought it and then it did not help me. I would lose this $11,000 which I scrimped and saved for so many years. It would take me another 5 years to save up this amount. 

Pros: I had been working for past 20 years of my life and yet, I was heading nowhere. What if this works miraculously? What if it opens the path of prosperity ahead of me? What if there will be endless opportunities opening up for the next 20 years? What if my life gets better? What if I earn more money? What if I get more money to spend? The pros outweighed the cons which made me take the leap of faith to step forward.




And Today

My 3 years later, which is now, not only have I earned back what I paid for the jadeite, the opportunities it brings me have me move up in my career. The benefactor and lady luck shine upon me. I am no longer an employee and I own multiple business. The best part? The jadeite will still continue to bring me fortune year after year for the rest of my life.



What You Can Do

Now, if you wish to seek some breakthrough in your life, you can call them at 8137 8024 to schedule an appointment. 

Just ask yourself, how many 10 years do you have. Is ur life worth only this much? 

And lastly, don’t you want your life to be better?


-- Ashley


到你旺了 Your turn to prosper: http://bit.ly/lotusjadeite
+65 8876 3970 (WhatsApp)
+65 8137 8024 (Cola)

或,直接PM我们。
Or, PM us directly.

富贵华丽,云龙子旺财馆。
Prosperity with Elegance, Lotus on Water.


No comments:

Post a Comment