Monday, January 27, 2014

Why No Feng Shui Convention This Year?

Recently I have lots of people, seriously like lots of people coming to my gallery, just to ask: is there any feng shui convention this year? Why is there no feng shui convention this year?

I cared very little to explain to most of them. However some are very sincere, and so I explain the decision we have after long consideration.

We have clients who went to the convention to listen to methods to help enhance different kinds of luck they want. Somewhen in the year, some of them came to ask: I followed everything your Master Yun told me. Why is it the luck I wanted is not happening? I checked through the records and found he bought nothing. So I asked him: how can you say you follow everything while you bought nothing? So he confessed he bought the feng shui items somewhere else.

The simple logic goes like this...you just cannot see a doctor and expect to get well without taking medication. You also cannot expect to get well taking a fake or inferior medication.

So I suggested to Master Yun not to give any feng shui convention this year so as not to give the idea that it is seeing the doctor and not taking the right medication that cures them.

We would only reveal the heavenly secrets to deserving and sincere clients.


And for the deserving and sincere clients, here are the collections for your prosperity this year:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment