Monday, July 7, 2014

20 Shorter Stories (less than 200 words), written by clients of Lotuson Water

Here are the collection of 20 shorter inspiring stories (less than 200 words) written by clients of Lotus on Water. The best 3 of these 20 shorter stories stand to win CASH PRIZES and Five Paths of Wealth Incense. Voting begins 9 July 2014.

Story 1: Shortlisted for interview for a Director position
Story 2: She bought 4D let her won S$60,000.00
Story 3: A better job opportunity offer with 5-figure pay
Story 4: Striking lottery for 2 draws consecutively
Story 5: 3rd Houston business trip in this year
Story 6: It's just not about the seniority only
Story 7: New career approved with many surprises
Story 8: Instead of payback, the previous employer compensated my husband cash
Story 9: This is his first time winning anything
Story 10: Opportunities, recognitions enhanced with Lotus treasures
Story 11: Difficult times turned prosperous opportunity
Story 12: Incredible praises earned
Story 13: I am in that 5%
Story 14: A new department
Story 15: Wealth and health achievable
Story 16: Cheers to new salary high
Story 17: Brought back happiness to our hearts
Story 18: First times so far (3)
Story 19: First times so far (2)
Story 20: First times so far (1)


1

Just wanted to share about what has been happening since I got the jadeite on 13/6. Within that week, suddenly I have 5 companies viewing my cv on the job portal. Then on 18/6 I applied for a Senior Manager job. 20/6 I got interviewed with employment agency. 23/6 I was told by agency tt I have been shortlisted for interview for a Director position 8/7/14!  Wow! Things are surely looking up since I bought the Jadeite! I'm looking forward to being selected & given a extremely good offer. I hope the jadeite will help me!
 


2

Dear Sir / Mdm,

Thank you for the invitation for this "Golden Opportunity" to share the truth story as follows:

Five years ago in the year 2010 before my wife Mabel Yeo's birthday. As my wife only believes in travelling and sightseeing when he birthday comes just before her actual birthday I brought her to Lotus On Water to view the jadeite and also have share with her that jadeite don't just protect human body also brings in good luck so fore.

At first she was very stubborn however after her 6th visits  at Lotus of Water ,finally she spotted a piece of unusual jadeite shape of a leaf a bat carrying a old Chinese coin which means carry wealth for the owner.

After her number nine visits then she decides to chose the jadeite back home.

During her first week she bough 4D she won S$500.00, and after 2 months later she got her salary increment.

Her luck didn't just stopped there, she bought 4D let her won S$60,000.00

And now she finally believes the "Power Of Jadeite".

"Happy 8th Anniversary"

Best regards


 

3

I have been wearing “Buddha at Heart” for a little over 14 months. Without hesitation, I can honestly tell you it has improved my life. My personal experience with the Buddha at heart is simply astounding. Early last year, I was in dire financial problem. In a few months, I managed to get a better job opportunity offer with 5-figure pay and my savings were now moving upwards at an unbelievable pace! I can firmly say that this is because of Buddha at heart coupled with hard work, which has borne results.

I am not the gambler hence I didn’t invest in any 4D games. But I like to take part in contests, believe it or not, whatever the contest that I participated; it is always 100% strive. I have won 2 grand prizes with 5-star getaway vacation and a branded watch, just to name few. Little did I realise it is my indirect wealth luck that manifested.

Lotus on water has helped me increase my finances, improve my relationships, and enhance my fortune, and most amazing part is get closer with GuanYin Buddha which I personally experienced it. Finally I am writing to you. Thank you for your giving! 



4

Started with Five paths of wealth incense at the end of 2012, and lighted them at the corners of my home as instructed. Miraculously, wind falls came quite easily (striking 2 numbers in a draw, striking lottery for 2 draws consecutively) for my family and was convinced of the faith and prosperity of Lotus on Water can bring, hence I have decided to get my first double dragon ring. Though the price was high to pay but soon, more windfall came from unexpected lucky draws (MBS - was drawn 23 times out of 27 draws), lotteries (1 number appearing twice in a draw) and also from salary incremental which also equip me with the ability to secure a qinan agarwood pendant within the same year.

This year, there were more very unexpected news and progression which allows me to go for my 2nd ring and also an upgrade to my 1st. Very happy with the progression so far and looking forward to the endless prosperous years to come. 



5

5th July 2014 – 3rd Houston Business Trip in this year!

Thanks very much for Lotus (水上荷)  treasures and

Thanks very much for Master Yun's Blessings and

Thanks very much for Ying Loong's advices and

Thanks very much for the heaven and earth arrangements,

For being able to attend and helping out in Lotus (水上荷) 8th Anniversary

For being able to fly and go to many business meetings in Houston,

To be so grand, never before reception greeted with CEO, CFO, Directors, Vice Presidents,

To be so tastefully rich, long business luncheons and dinners at high end restaurants,

To be so influential that previously cold business contacts (despite countless attempts) start warming up and warmed up to us,

To be so intellectual, witty and eloquent that even the usual quiet reserved ones opens to more communication.

I am very glad for this eye opening, super informative, insightful experiences and very glad to have Lotus (水上荷) guide this extraordinary career path and for all of these and more, I am very thankful.


6


7th April 2014 – Sometimes it’s just not about the seniority only. 

Seriously, I think my precious Lotus treasures play a very vital role in the many contracts negotiations I had so far. For today, my senior encountered many questions that were different & difficult, caught off guard, unable to answer. And I was just in the next room, having a smooth, friendly discussion, with many answers confirmed and sealed. Both contract negotiations, both same dept, and one more senior than the other.


Sometimes preparations really makes a world of difference and recognizing what to prepare, with the many benefactors guidance, really is what I feels my Lotus treasures brings. Even the clients felt it so much so they are very grateful that I handled their contracts. 


For this, I am very very grateful and thankful about the many doors, opportunities and benefactors that my Lotus treasures brings!!! :D



7

1st April 2014 - New Career Approved with many Surprises!
 

Previous 6 months, this job application looks very promising however there is no progress after that first interview. Until after he wear his first exquisite jadeite (elements needed as prescribed by Ying Loong) for 2 weeks plus, then he got this application approved in his favour, with higher salary than he requested! This new salary is nearly double his previous!


Cheers to my husband’s first day of new career!


Amazing turn of events!!!


When he signed the acceptance letter, the company finally have their medical benefits approved after 2 years of trying.
First day of reporting to work, the entry to staff pantry is suddenly approved, previous 3 years ago of application did not allow them access.


8

28th Feb 2014 – Instead of payback, the previous employer compensated my husband cash

At first my husband had to pay for leaving earlier than notice period and due to large number of annual leaves he is holding on, his exit date cannot be what he desired. He then asked Ying Loong for specific date and time to submit his resignation letter, in hopes of winning a better solution. It turns out his supervisor allows him to work instead of clearing the annual leaves (encashing the annual leaves) in turn he got additional cash from his exit instead of paying his way out.



9

20th Feb 2014

Yeah my husband won tablet after placing a deposit for Lotus Grand Wealth God Fiji Sandalwood Carving. Moreover he received this letter of notification just a day after wearing his Lotus Fiji Sandalwood Beads!!! This is his first time winning anything!!!
 



10

10th March 2014 – Opportunities, Recognitions Enhanced with Lotus Treasures!!!
 

In this discussion, work, meeting, I am the most junior (1 year 5 months) among this group of 8-15 years of experience in this company. I am very honoured that Lotus treasure has such effects, opening up a whole different career path, certainly speedy enhancements and recognition to be send to overseas meetings.




11

5th March 2014 – Difficult times turned Prosperous Opportunity with Lotus Laoshan Incense
 

Secretly, at my work cubicle, I light a Lotus Laoshan incense, in hopes of clearing my bad headache due to the paint works in my office. My section manager had not allowed my name to be on that Denmark business trip since I was deem not having an important role for that business trip. My deputy general manager (DGM) suddenly rush into the office, stopped right next to my desk and asked about my section manager whereabouts. Right then, my section manager came into the office and a meeting commences. The names for the business trip was being announced when the DGM interjected and insisted that I am essential and must go for this trip. And so, difficult times turned Prosperous Opportunity with Lotus Laoshan Incense.

 

12

13th January 2014 – Incredible praises earned!


The overseas clients praised my work in front of all parties in the meeting and are very pleased with our hard work. Interestingly, they all stare at my Lotus Heaven and earth ring first when I shake hands with them to bid them farewell. It is like super attraction! Super attraction to prosperity and good status.

 

13

7th January 2014 – Reach destination on time & safely despite major odds (95%) 

Wow! It is super lucky that I can manage to reach Sugarland on time and safely within last night. Because yesterday when I reach Chicago for transit, there is 95% flights cancelled at Chicago due to bad weather and today all fights are cancelled! Imagine the accuracy of the timing of window of success against the major odds; that I am in that 5% and the day that I choose to travel is just so nice! My overseas clients are very impressed that they feel it is a very good omen from the heavens. Huatastic Prosperity! Thanks Lotus much!



14

Jul to Oct 13 – All says Quit, Only Lotus advisor says Stay, so who got it right?

I was having a very difficult time with my section manager, my direct supervisor and my workplace for eight months. Firstly, my section manager always finds trouble with me, even asked me to treat him with my hard-earned OT which is only $100+. Secondly, my supervisor always speaks to me loudly, demands outrageous work schedules, lectures unreasonably at long hours at work, one time he edits my work right in front of my eyes and proceed to comment about the lousy standard and work quality which I got it right originally. He evens claims credit for my work and major helpful discoveries as his own in front of the Section Manager. These leads to my fellow colleagues, husband, family members and friends encouraging me to quit this job. However, despite many many sessions of asking and questioning with my Lotus adviser, Kan Ying Loong, he gave the same answer every time; stay and wait. Since I was with Lotus for about a year and they has been accurate, I decided to carry on this faith with Lotus. True enough, at end of Oct my Section Manager offered me a new department which directly deals with clients, from local to overseas!


15

28th May 2014 – Wealth and Health achievable with Lotus Treasure :D
 

My dad’s Lotus Laughing Buddha Pendant; one month ago, he was breathing bit hard at heavily at the dinner table, I felt I could gift him a Lotus pendant to enhance his wealth and health. True enough, after wearing for a month, he breathe normally again, has more vigor with work and handled his family expenses much better with a much better temper.




16

30th May 2014 – Continuous upgrades in our lives with Lotus Treasures!
 

Cheers to new salary high!
To more sales, more funded accounts and contracts!!!
My husband hit a new salary high compared to last 4 years of monthly pay!
Thanks Lotus treasures for the continuous improvements in our lives!



17

9th February 2014 – Lotus Predictions comes True!

Thanks to Master Yun and Ying Loong advise,
The exquisite jadeite certainly brought my husband a reborn to a much higher paying career which brings him customers that are in clouds of wealth and power.
The pearls of purple and red qi had cure countless conflicts and struggles in the face of work as well as household harmony. It even treated many episodes of heart brokenness and brought back happiness to our hearts.
He is wearing the double dragon fiery ball on his middle finger, and I had witnessed several episodes of wealth raining on him.
Many Many Thanks again.




18

Reflections of the first times so far...Part Three, on 5th May 14



First time wear Lotus exquisite jadeite = first time I got invited to state owned client discussion= first time represent the technical team myself = first time go US with just another AGM(Sales) = first fancy teppan show business lunch = first foreign language meeting conducted smooth & full of smiles = first wink for me from client sales manager = first multiple in-charge of several projects at the same period = first marketing meeting with potential client face to face = first time getting confirmation with expansion of client base = first transit at Moscow!!!


Yeah !!!


Harmoniously HUATFULLY More to Come Soon!



19


Reflections of the first times so far…Part Two, on 14 Mar 14



Reflections of the first times so far...Part Two

First time wear sandalwood beads with special vermilion= first time company got invited to world renowned client discussion= first time go Europe= first time use Danish $= first internal marathon meeting= first praises from industry giant= first Europe Royal Palace viewing= first experience of Sunny, warm lumens yet ice cold weather= first tour of high society estate by the waters= first transit at Zurich! Yeah

Harmoniously HUATFULLY More to Come Soon!

 

20

Reflections of the first times so far…Part One, on 14 Jan 14



Reflections of the first times so far...

First day of New Year was also first day of the lunar mth: first taste of the Qinan powder (almost an elixir equivalent)
First Business trip=first US trip=first snow experience=first transfer flight= first time clients 肯定my work efforts=first branded bag=first time flying back alone= first long chit chat with upper management= first successful, fruitful, blessed(to be in the 5% of the connecting flights cuz 95% cancelled), harmoniously Huatfully business trip! Thanks very very much to all supporting parties and elements!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment