Thursday, February 23, 2017

I am AMAZED...like many of you.

It is my first time first hand experience with Lotus Sandalwood! And it makes me even more proud to be a representative of the Lotus, knowing that we have such amazing raw materials. 

Plus the standards of every single Lotus collection I see in the Lotus gallery every single day. (except for Wednesdays -- gallery maintenance day) 


So that every time you stepped in the Lotus gallery, you are welcome by the bright and shiny chandeliers, greeted by the lovely scent of the beautiful flowers, comforted by the thick carpet made of pure silk and wool...etc. 

Not only for me, but also blessed Lotus clients (including my family) who owns the Lotus treasures. I believe we feel proud to be able to wear and prosper with the best earthly treasures that Lotus on Water provide. 


And since we are on the topic of sandalwood, let me share more about my personal experience. My parents got their sandalwood beads last year October. 



They are one of the few lucky ones to get the Old Mountain Yellow Category Sandalwood beads (non sinking) -- if you are looking to get your Lotus Sandalwood beads, BE FAST!!

Here's a picture of how the Old Mountain Yellow Category Sandalwood beads look like. (not as dark as the Red or the Purple Category -- younger in age)


My mother‘s 双叶三连升 & 沉檀香手珠
My father's 五鬼运财钟馗 & 沉檀香手珠

Now you might wonder how come the beads are of a different size? 

Some of you might have already know this, but for those who don't, they are having both agarwood and sandalwood in one beads. Since both of them wants direct and indirect wealth, so might as well get two different ones and then share among themselves right?...Haha!

We have many wonderful clients who spread the good faith and share the good blessings with their loved ones. 

This is literally "sharing the huat". If you are having your agarwood and looking to upgrade to sandalwood collections (for indirect wealth, clear thinking and promotion luck), I don't want to reveal so much...but it is really HUAT! 

-- Samuel Ling, Assistant to Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment