Saturday, June 1, 2019

Fengshui Painting Saved His Job and Family


Nearing the end of 2018, Mr Kan and I were busy meeting our clients regarding their 2019 Earth Pig Annual Fengshui. Our appointments were almost fully booked every day. 


A very close client of ours dropped by and spoke to me. 

He asked, “How do I solve this problem?”

I’m very fortunate. 

As our blessed clients are always here to “seek solutions”.

He shared that his company was going through restructuring and half of the company’s headcount will be made redundant. He’s worried that he would be one of those retrenched and how life would be more difficult. 

To add hail to snow, he was going through a tough period with this wife and this was going to have a huge impact on the rest of his life. 

I remembered clearly how shocked I was hearing all this. 

Mr Kan advised him to place Master Yun’s fengshui painting in his dining room and to allow the painting’s positive energy to fill up his entire house. 




As he owns other Lotus treasures, the fengshui painting will also enhance the energy of his Lotus treasures. Thus, he decided to hang the fengshui painting on the wall of the dining room. 


Four months after the fengshui painting was up in his dining room, he was promoted in his company. In addition to that, his brothers invited him to set up a new business. Most amazing was how he worked things out with his wife and reconciled their relationship. 

I’m truly happy for him seeing the amazing results brought about by the fengshui painting 

He decided to get himself a Lotus jadeite, and after doing so, he managed to sell his condominium and at a price higher than the market rate. 

Now, he wanted to get his second fengshui painting and was enquiring where to hang it. All these happened in less than a year, it’s truly miraculous. 

So, what are you waiting for?




-- Cola Tay, Assistant to Advisor
(Translated)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. ฮวงจุ้ยบ้าน

    ReplyDelete