Thursday, April 16, 2015

Unique for your Desired Wealth and Wishes

Everyone is special and different. That's why Lotus prescribe solution unique to each individual.

I applied for a position last month, and went for the interview. Half an hour into the interview, I was asked to wait for the team's manager. Another half hour later, I was introduced to the just commissioned project in the factory floor. After another half hour discussion, I was offered the position which I desired, with the conditions I desired. Just few days ago, I found out that interviews for new hire typically requires 2 times and the Director doesn't offer a position in the first interview. This is something special.

I just joined an engineering firm over a week ago, still learning the systems it provides. Two days ago, I went to a industry seminar as instructed by the Director. During the tea break, I said hello to one idle person and clinched a deal with an educational institution. This is something different.

I don't know which specific Lotus treasure contribute to these happenings, it can be my first Lotus pendant, it can be my exquisite jadeite pendant or it can be all my Lotus treasures including my house Lotus treasures. For you to find out, your next step is to wear Lotus on Water treasure.

---Shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment