Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Lotus Crystal Guan Yin - the Quarrels and the Prosperity

I wanted to make this decision but I want to give it a chance. Hence, I ask my Lotus advisor for the cure and he said you can consider a Crystal mountain but it's either you will quarrel even more or just forget about the whole issue. I thought why not go ahead, since there's a 50% chance of getting it solve.


But I was not interested with the Crystal mountain options that my Lotus advisor gave even though they are well within my budget. There's always something that I wasn't pleased, like the shape, carving, size and so on. Then he asked me if I wanted to choose one from the Buddha/Guan Yin Crystal sculptures. A very clear picture of what I  want, formed in my head and I asked: Is there a Guan Yin whom is in sitting position. To my surprise, there is one which is slightly above my budget. I fell so much in love with the clarity, the rainbows and smiling Guan Yin carving that I placed the payment immediately.



Master Yun gave two installation dates, one is the stronger one, for which I will have to take on and handle this stronger effects if I choose this. I thought why not go ahead, have the courage to take it on.



In the immediate days and weeks after the installation, quarrels with my husband intensified. We quarrel about little things, like placement of things, he got sick with gastric problems, and went to A & E. We even quarrel in the Lotus gallery. I started to question my decision, what my purpose of installing a Lotus on Water crystal is? I remembered on the day of installation, my Lotus advisor also mentioned that crystal mountain helps to improve career progress, wealth accumulation and I may move to a bigger house. And so, I started to dream what kind of career improvements my husband and I can have.



He have better bonus, better reviews, better and more customers. I had more overseas business trips, better reviews and more job opportunities. I gain happiness and insights about life. I joke more with my husband, did more sharing, building better relationship. Then, one of the Lotus client and friend of mine asked me why did you get the Lotus Guan Yin as the crystal mountain? I started to think very hard and couldn't recall exactly why. Oh, so I really forgot about the whole issue like what my Lotus advisor said? I then remember something about quarrels, oh, I decided at that time why not go ahead, get the Lotus cure and put off the divorce.



When she asked, it gives me the idea to share my answer here, my experiences, the anxiety before the happiness, the dark storms before the sunny rainbow, the turbulence waves before the calm sparkling sea. My husband still continue to receive better reviews, better bonus, better and more customers. I am in an engineering job that I desire, learning and gaining surprising recognition. I am sure my Lotus Crystal Guan Yin will continue its supreme power to better relationships, health and career. Are you ready for your Lotus Crystal Prosperity?


The bright rainbow after the dark thunderstorm like happiness after the anxiety
---Shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment