Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Can you prove your good luck is from wearing Lotus treasure?

In response to my last article, I've gotten this question. And to that, my answer is no, I can't prove it.

It's similar to asking a devoted religious person, is there God? To that the answer is yes. Can you prove there is God? And to that if the person might answer yes, and giving you many examples of incidents why God exist.

There are many levels to prove if something is real. I could tear you apart and put you under a microscope, to prove your atoms exist. Or.. I could just say I can see your appearance through my naked eyes, hear your words through my ears, that's how you exist to me.

Or I could just say, my life gotten better after wearing Lotus treasure. I feel myself improving, changing bit by bit for the better. Not drastically, but definitely there. Good things happened to me, and even when things didn't go smoothly, I looked at it under a different perspective, took it better, handled it better, and eventually, everything got better.

Can I tear my experience apart and put it under a microscopic eye? No. But can you say it's not unless I can prove it? Yes, you can.


You can deny my good luck, but you can never take it away from me. And also, you continue to deny yourself of the good luck.. until you decided to receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment