Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Why Are You Here? - Part III

 Today is exactly 8 months and 12 days after I wore my pendant last September. I personally feel it may just be the right time to share the happenings so far and more on my pendant.

I was talking about how I felt more positive and at peace despite moving into a room in office where the fengshui was really terrible. Things did not just end there. The business situation was very tense for my company last year as there were so much uncertainties in the services we provided even though the entire company stayed very focused and pushed in delivering results.

It was obvious that the results delivered by the sales were less than expectation and this drove the upper management and directors crazy (they were definitely very stressed as well). So crazy that they started to implement a 7-day working week and of course, those who stood up against this were told off rudely. Some left, some stayed.

I went ahead and put in that extra effort to report every 2 hourly on top of the daily tasks even on weekends without complaints. Thinking back, I really have to give myself a pat on the shoulder for pushing on during that period of time. Anyway, back to the work, apparently there was a day which I had to rush some last minute presentation for my CEO which I only got to finish just right before midnight. What I did not expect was the kind of reaction from my direct boss the very next day. 

She called everyone into the meeting room and asked me to dial in immediately from home. Once I got into the meeting, I got dressed down mercilessly in front of the entire team because my report was delayed the day before on the 2-hourly deadline . I was shocked and stunned by the screaming while being apologetic as I knew I was at fault even though I was told to do up the presentation asap. 

In the past, I would have just kept quiet and let it go and tried finding reasons for the other party. Instead, after the call, I calmed down after feeling upset and told myself that I had to let the bosses know my thoughts while acknowledging my fault and apologizing. So, I drafted a note to her and the bosses (but not including the entire team as it would not do my direct boss any good) to share how I felt, why that delay etc. Yes, it was a small matter but somehow, I just felt that I needed to voice out

I am always the nice lady whom some may take advantage of my soft-heartedness and kindness. The bosses were shocked that I voiced it out objectively and the CEO called me immediately and requested to have a chat with me the next day.

Until today, I do not know what my CEO said to my direct boss after the meet-up but I know from that day onwards, my direct boss has toned down a lot not only on me, but also on the rest of the team too. And of cos, I think words get around and the relationships within the 2 departments get even better on the ground level.

My voicing out of my thoughts have perhaps "saved" me and the rest of the team. And no, after wearing the pendant, I do not become more aggressive (haha). Instead, I gain more popularity and foster better relationships with more people. The original me is still there but my mindset and aura and everything seems to be better!

So, your next question should be, "So, why should I get this instead of the rest and who will be suitable to wear the pendant (Heaven and Earth Taiji Fish / Lotus Double Fish jadeite pendant) that you are wearing?"


Well, if you are someone who prefers a pendant with unique design (the craving is in the shape of Yin and Yang to help balance and prosper everything in the life of the lucky owner) + interesting story (I will leave it to the next article on carp jumping over dragon gate) and are looking for an upgraded version of overall enhancement in all aspects of life (especially in relationship, benefactors, then YOU should look at this.

As for whether or not you are suitable to wear this, I will leave to the experts at Lotus on Water Gallery to share with you after having a look into your chart to advise you what is more suitable for you based on your bazi AND what you are looking for as well.

I sincerely hope to see you there one day and urge you to take action now. The longer you wait to start your journey with Lotus, the more regret you will have.

#lotusonwater #lotusgallery #huat #heavenandearthtaijifish #doublefish #jadeite #jadependant #benefactors #relationship #lifeenhancement #huatareyouwaitingfor #fengshui #bazi


No comments:

Post a Comment