Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Mr Yeo Who Does Not Believe In Fengshui and Extremely Thrifty (I)

 In one of my earlier articles, I promise that I will write another story / testimonial on my husband who visited Lotus On Water Gallery with me in March 2020.

Let's call him Mr Yeo (He loves the vibe at Lotus so much now that you will usually see him there 2 - 3 times a week. And you should go down to feel the vibe yourself). Remember Mr Yeo = does not believe in fengshui and extremely thrifty. 

In fact, prior to moving into our first matrimonial house, I had heated argument with him on engaging a fengshui master. To me, it was all about setting things right so that at least I would be at peace internally, knowing that I had done what I could from the beginning as a wife to let him have a smooth sailing life after living together. However, at that point of time, I did not do enough research and randomly picked some master I read on those renovation forums as the price was "right". My decision was not met with encouragement by Mr Yeo because he felt that it was ridiculous to leave the design of our house to someone else who would not be staying in. 

Anyway, I went ahead to engage the master (Mr Yeo gave in in the end to make me happy) and on the day of key collection, the master spent hours in our house before he told us about where to place certain furniture etc. I already had all the designs in my head and my own drawings but all had to be changed because we would apparently be heading towards not-so-good future if we were to insist on what we wanted. We were told to buy a mini jade mountain to place somewhere to stabilize the qi in the house. It cost us $900 and we parted with the money unwillingly. We had a lot of questions for the master but when we wanted to find out more, he would just tell us, "Do you want to prosper? If you want, just follow." So, that was the 1st encounter Mr Yeo had with me as a couple on fengshui.

Now back to Mr Yeo in March 2020. One day, I was browsing through his Facebook on his mobile and saw Lotus on Water Gallery appeared on his newsfeed. I was puzzled - why would someone like him even follow this page when he was not into Fengshui etc? The funny thing was, he looked shocked when I asked him because he totally forgot he had even liked the page. Taking his mobile from me, he saw the post that I was looking at and went, "Eh! That was my primary school classmate!" He immediately pm this primary school classmate of his and shared with me that this place was very famous and when he used to take the public transport and passed by the galleries, he would always wonder what kind of treasures and magic this place had inside. 


Thinking that I am a mountain tortoise from the west, he arranged with his primary school friend to bring me down to experience with him. He warned me that I MUST NOT BUY anything there because the stuff there were very expensive and he knew I have great taste (just like how I chose him over other men). Being the good wife, I promised him that and wondered to myself how magical this Lotus on Water Gallery could be?

#lotusonwater #lotusgallery #huat #jadeite #jadependant #huatareyouwaitingfor #fengshui #bazi #career #directwealth

No comments:

Post a Comment