Sunday, October 4, 2020

Why Are You Here? - Part II

So, I wrote about what I felt about my life then when I first got to visit Lotus on Water personally (with my husband - his, will be another story which I will share after).

Through the consultation with Mr Kan, I was told that based on my chart, I would require to wear a jadeite with the colors representing Wood and Fire elements. 

So, in general, there are 5 elements in each of our chart (birth chart that is derived from our year, month, date and time of birth). Whatever that your chart is lacking of in terms of elements, you need to enhance that element in your life to balance your life and make it better (and more huat, of course).

I was "lucky" to be lacking in Fire and Wood because the colors that would suit me were purple (fire, also include lavender, red, pink as colors representing fire element) and green (wood) and to me, they were considered colors that I felt ok with. However, even if I did not like the colors, I would still buy the jadeite - I mean, anyone who was willing to part with their money to get a Lotus jadeite would only wanted it to work, the colors would become of the least concern!

Like I mentioned in my previous blog, I felt something was missing in my life all the while - that "something" was definitely the Fire element! Yes, I was lack of zest in everything. My life had been kind of smooth sailing without too much hoo-haas (I was thankfully blessed), so why the need to put in much effort like the rest of the people? I could make do with how my life had been, everything would be just normal.

I did not make the purchase instantly because my husband and I were uncertain if the jadeites would work for us despite the constant flow of excellent reviews (we spent nights reading up the blogs, testimonials, going through every single photos of Lotus on Water in Facebook etc).

But we did make a gamble. A day after the consultation, my husband went back to purchase his first jadeite with my support and the reason was very simple. Since his luck in these two years would be good, why not make full use of the advantage to achieve a greater height in life? Seizing the awesome opportunities would be of utmost importance. 

As for me, since I was already so lack of zest in everything, I thought I did not have to action right away because it was not cheap. And that was definitely a wrong move. Things didn't go terribly wrong for me but I was dealing with some challenges - ranging from work to relationships with family and friends. They were exceptionally draining at times especially during COVID-19 period.

I often wonder if things would be entirely different should I make the decision to buy the jadeite together with my husband. But I would never know. I would never know how my life could have been better and the opportunities as well as happiness that might have accompanying me during the COVID-19 period and beyond.

I finally wore my jadeite on September 2 2020. 2 days before I wore the jadeite, I was told to move into one of the vacant rooms (I have always been wanting to have a room of my own because I work better in a quiet environment) due to safe distancing measures. It wasn't a room with great fengshui because the previous 2 colleagues who were there left in a way. Even though I felt instant pressure and overloading of work ever since I moved into the room and there were times when my energy level was so low that I thought I could not take it anymore, I was kind of reborn internally with the blessing / power from my jadeite. 

If I were to meet with such scenarios in the past, I would have just tendered. But somehow, despite the pressure and hectic working hours, I slowly felt more and more positive about everything. I felt the drive inside me to excel and keep going. Yes, it was draining mentally and physically but something great would come out of my efforts. It was like, the first time ever in my life, I really wanted to strive instead of getting stuck in that "make-do / go-through-the-motion" state in life.

Today marks approximately 1 month after I started to wear my jadeite. Things are moving fast, I am still trying to figure out what my jadeite is up to. My husband and I squabble lesser and lesser because (1) - we have something in common now and of course, more aligned life goals; and (2) - by the time we remove our jadeites before we quarrel, we are already not in the mood to kill each other (we make a pact not to argue when we are both wearing our jadeites so as to not affect our previous jadeites). I am more open to agreeing to disagree with my family. I slowly become open and honest with my feelings, opinions and brave to make things that I believe in happen. 

I do not have BIG stories to wow you right now. All I have is my honest thoughts and experience at Lotus. I know it is extremely difficult for many to take the first step to even step into Lotus (the exterior already looks expensive and lavish, actually even more high-end than Hermes in my view) but seriously, what's there to lose? Don't act right away and you won't be able to witness how far you can go in life!

If you are reading this article and have not been to Lotus, I hope you will gather your courage to make an appointment with Lotus on Water. Keep an open mind and no one is going to cut you open if you decide not to buy after the consultation - this I can guarantee. Your decision is going to impact your life and the ones around you directly, not me or anyone else.

Are you ready to give your life a push? Are you ready for happiness, prosperity and abundance of opportunities?

I will be sharing about my choice of jadeite in my next article - it is an amazing piece of jadeite that may be everything you wish for! Stay tuned!


I call this my "Double Fish". What do you think?

#lotusonwater #lotusgallery #huat #heavenandearthtaijifish #doublefish #jadeite #jadependant #benefactors #relationship #lifeenhancement #huatareyouwaitingfor #fengshui #bazi

No comments:

Post a Comment