Monday, February 2, 2015

Do you want to PROSPER and get your heart's wishes fulfilled FASTER?

My first Lotus Jadeite Pendant

I started with Lotus on Water (Lotus) in Oct 2012 with my Lotus Jadeite Pendant. Before that, I was waiting for a job recommended by my friend. There's been no news, no updates for 2 months.Within a week of wearing my Lotus Jadeite Pendant, this job was approved and my career took off. Do you want to start like me, wear a Lotus Jadeite Pendant or Heaven and Earth Jadeite Ring or both?

The couple set that Inspires my Heaven and Earth Jadeite Ring (photo post on 9 Feb 2013 at Lotus Facebook)


Today, the couple which inspire my first Heaven and Earth ring is here.  She is here to collect her 'Superwoman' Agarwood Beads bracelet. Envious of her life improvements and her beautiful set of couple ring, I wanted both myself and my husband to wear the Heaven and Earth rings as well.  I began to include this in my meditation with my Lotus jadeite and within 3 months my husband and I got our Heaven and Earth Rings.  I felt very thankful and grateful for the chance to participate in the design of her 108 agarwood beads whom inspired our couple Heaven and Earth rings.  I am also very glad that she is prospering and got her wishes fulfilled much earlier than expected.

Her 'Superwoman' Agarwood Beads Bracelet
Do you want to prosper and get your heart's wishes fulfilled faster?  Start your Lotus on Water prospering journey today.

--Shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment