Monday, July 4, 2016

A little more revealing

Back again with a big thank you for all your congratulations messages on behalf of my dad, a lot of you have been asking which Lotus collection he got.

Here you go:




Some of you whom I spoke to, you will be familiar with this as I shared about it before, he started last year June with the 1st generation ZhongKui jadeite pendant -- 五鬼运财钟馗
Blessed on the 9th anniversary by Master Yun. (seize the good chance, thanks to me, haha!)



Probably it is the will of the heavens...why do I say so?
Because my dad's intention was to get one pendant for my mother for her birthday (July), eventually and THANKFULLY he got one for himself on the same day too! (nearly got one for me and sacrifice himself)

But advice from Mr Kan, my mother and me swayed him into making that decision that he should wear the 1st generation ZhongKui -- as I am typing this, more and more details are coming to my mind! Haha, it's like replaying the entire scene of that evening.
I shared with my mother my favorite piece, the Imperial jadeite (only for those who can use green) which I wrote about. 


                 

So I told her as I have told many of you that when we carve from the raw jadeite boulder (yes, we ARE the source) about every 300 auspicious jadeite, we will get 1 exquisite jadeite.

That is actually how precious and how much power an exquisite jadeite has! So I told her, "can you imagine if that time papa bought the exquisite jadeite?" -- that will really be, in hokkien, we always say: "HOSEY" liao!

So for those of you who are looking to get started with the Lotus jadeite pendant or some of you who are busy prospering with the all mighty Heaven and Earth jadeite ring (fantastic choice) and right now, wanting to get a jadeite pendant to listen to what your heart desires...(where it all started)

                     

Then EXQUISITE is the way to go!

This picture was taken yesterday, a wonderful gentleman who came to the Lotus gallery with his family to collect his 极品翡翠牌 (a remarkable piece!)
If you are reading this, once again, congratulations to you and your family because you have just embarked on an incredible journey toward your exclusive Lotus prosperity!

With the strong Huat Qi in the gallery, I genuinely invite you to come and create your own spectacular and unique path of prosperity with the Lotus exquisite jadeites today!


-- Samuel Ling, Assistant to Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment